Looking for the 1st generation Z

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
Just wondering if there is anyone selling their Datsun s30 240z/Nissan Fairlady? And what is the market price for this car now?

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....
Wow...that is so expensive, but people selling them as a collector's item, that's why. Same as the Skyline KPGC10 2000 GTR, good condition one selling for 9million yen in Japan, a GTR34 will only costs you about 4-6million yen...it's crazy price!!

Wish i can find a bargain and then i wanna start work on my project :biggrin:

bryanlee

Known Member
May 22, 2006
ya s30 is a classic item now.hardly find it on the road anymore.tat is no market price for this hot babe!!

ryan2610888

Jun 14, 2010
SPG
I think the 280sx is very very hard to find in Msia la. Better buy a Z33 whichs both style and performance r great!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

There are a few friends of mine who are interested to learn automotive engineering/technology. They said they're interested to work in a tuner shop or motorsports team someday. Any local college/university that you guys can recommend? :smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience