4G93T Club

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Hi Bro,

i'd like to ask in term of triptonic GB durability of original 4G93T, will it last if i dun mod the engine to achieve higher torque and HP? I'm dilemma of rojak my 4G18 manual gearbox or use back the original GSR triptonic gb....

gsr-sam

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
PJ
sifu's....i got a prob where my car gives a clutch slip symptom when i'
accelarating....its not here all the time....only sometimes it would slip then catch itself back later...anybody experiancing this before?

Mar 31, 2010
Miri
Hi there to all sifu's...:heeeelllllooooo:

Anybody has GSR transplanted into a waja already?:hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
Just got my hands on one and is eager to play around:evil: My friend started the project and passed it to me..there are a few mod's done but the one i want to ask is about the fuel supply..Right now the car is using an external pump but im thinking of changing to internal fuel pump(walbro)..

another thing is the car tends to shake a bit when i reach 120kmph..any reason's why??

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Hi Bro,

i'd like to ask in term of triptonic GB durability of original 4G93T, will it last if i dun mod the engine to achieve higher torque and HP? I'm dilemma of rojak my 4G18 manual gearbox or use back the original GSR triptonic gb....
triptonic GB if malfunction then the cost of repair is super $$$
but if rojak 4G18 Manual Gearbox can be easily overhaul if the GB rosak haha...
and ofcoz using back Orignal 4G93T GB is better than 4G18 GB bro...
coz the setting of the gear shift is already being factory set bro

Qaramil

May 2, 2009
hahahaaa...at laSt..

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

me too...heheh...shall we join..
ehhh..mine is 4g93t la...sori looo

Alok

Aug 3, 2007
miri sarawak
hello, sifu. can the original GSR TD04 turbocharger induction casing be upgrade to bigger side? would it effective?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
haiyoo... get brand new Walbro la...

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Need advice from those who know about fitting Lancer's front body onto Wira.

I have Lancer's hood, fender, lamps, bumper and gril to fit onto a Wira. The problem that I encountered is the gril does NOT fit onto the Wira's body, and thus needs some modification.

What type of modification is needed ?
Besides this, any other modification needed?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
heyy guyss,wana ask my first question here..
thinking of changing my engine to a 93T, and was wondering can we use 93 N/A cams on the 93T engine?? is there any difference??? have 2 sets of 93 cams now,so not sure if it comes in handly if i do go turbo.. currently using 91...
Thanks for any relies...

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
guys,

can anyone list out the best method to maintain 4G93T engine & performance?...for a newbies like me,it would be a very useful info...;-]...thank you...
Most important thing must take care of the engine oil (prefer semi-synthetic oil) make sure it's at optimum level, than all the component will be on good condition, especially the hydraulic lifter (tepet) will not make sound like machine jahit..hehehe. (I refer this for standard 4G93T Standard engine, not upgrade anything)

Check all the turbo host, make sure no liking here and there. If got budget, change it to the stainless steal piping, better flow, not easy to liking, and for sure will not over boost that can make your engine blow.

That's now from me. Hope anyone can top up latter.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got experience in DIY painting valve cover.

Because my car is going in workshop tomorrow. Most probably they gonna dig the engine out. So I was thinking I drop by the shop some day and spray my valve cover. I do not plan on removing the valve cover because I just replaced the valve cover seal recently. Don't want to break it. SO I actually planned to cover the surrounding with newspaper and spray it.

But... Any advice on the type of spray paint that can withstand heat?

And...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience