Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i think he wanna be vin diesel driving the 67 GTO with front direct air intake, :hmmmm:
Something like that la..
Itu 69 charger bro, he has never used a GTO ever hahaha. And the direct intake is a blower :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Hmm...nice paint job...is as thought u parked next to it :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
im planning to get perodua alza headlamp.. looks a little like Lexus LFA 2nd edition concept headlamp.
need to check the angle where u can mount the headlamp since alza angled quite high...wait u custom the brackets and all n find out the projectors cant adjust downwards enough that u end up with the lights pointing up...

but if it works leh, i think the alza has pretty a pretty good looking headlamp..smoke the interior plastics n maybe change the lens to clear type

u plan to throw out yr original headlamp assy? plan to DIY or send to body shop do?

guys...no more pimped rides? saw a few when i was back in mlk over the weekends but all oso on opposite sides so couldnt move fast enough to get some photos...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115:
Thanks bro, didn't notice that section...will bring those photos to "not your shots" sections...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115:
Hmm...even Perodua also come up with new model Perodua Kancil Perdana V6 2.0?

Must be a damn powderful V6 Kancil man...even FD2R might lose to this kancil :rofl:

BEW 7788 = Boleh Endorse Wei 7788

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
The driver name Mohd. Perdana kot........

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i thought that has something to do with the security sticker of pandan perdana...no?

anyway,random pimped rides

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Originally Posted by TitanRev View Post
Found this from a FB user

wah...ini kereta waja or tak berwaja ?mcm batman..oh no its cicakman car...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
need to check the angle where u can mount the headlamp since alza angled quite high...wait u custom the brackets and all n find out the projectors cant adjust downwards enough that u end up with the lights pointing up...

but if it works leh, i think the alza has pretty a pretty good looking headlamp..smoke the interior plastics n maybe change the lens to clear type

u plan to throw out yr original headlamp assy? plan to DIY or send to body shop do?

guys...no more pimped rides? saw a few when i was back in mlk over the weekends but all oso on opposite sides so couldnt move fast enough to get some photos...
yup im planning to get it done at the body shop. but i prefer if can get custom headlamp. like those on vielside RX7. they just use round lights and put it in then later they use transparent plastic to cover it up. duno where to get leh. =.=

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...i currently wan to change my exhaust system...coz i'm driving a wira 1.5 auto den all stock exhaust system except da tabung coz i change dy....but my car is so dam fuel consuming and noisy....i started to get boring and mad about dat sound..btw after modify to da extractor,piping and tabung will it be more fuel consumption???but if i change da extractor and piping but put a quiet or stock tabund behind will it be more bete fuel consumption..need help here..coz very confusing
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience