Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Malaysia Boleh, boleh BLAH!!

Btw there's 2 SHELL station nearby as well. before & after that lousy BHP. Never go there & ask arr?!

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
agree malaysia really boleh.

maybe that guy oredi kanchiung liao ler??

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
read the story from facebook then malaysiakini... RIP to Myvi driver... any news over the peoples in the vios?

1 thing for sure BHP has enough shit over the oil leak @ gulf of mexico... now the cheras tmn pertama got their ass leak becos of the fire extinguisher case... if 1 person can patiently asking for the fire extinguisher instead act like amok then the fire extinguisher company can gulung tikar jor cos fire spread like water only ... wheres the sense of urgency? if 1 person wanna rob u will he use a lame excuse n throw his IC to u? P/S i'm a victim of arm robbery on year 2006...

to BHP dont find an excuse to cover your ass...

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
.... try asking the nearby SHELL or Maybank there... see if they open the doors to anyone at 3 am in the morning.... when accident not within sight

graveyard shift workers in Kiosk and Banks etc .. main responsibility is to look after the place and been told of many types, methods and stories robbers use to gain access.

The Boy that cried wolf - Unfortunately this time is for real.... ! If in Singapore I bet they will open the doors as its a SAFER country

PDRM should find out who and what caused the fatal accident - surely not the 2 fellas in the kiosk but seem to be getting the full blame.

At those wee hours.... Probably a reckless or drunk driver hit her car - Many rowdy pubs in Cheras

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
do u guys think is fair to blame BHP?as the fault clearly is on the 2 workers,they too stupid not to lend the fire extinguisher,if wan to boycott oso boycott the relevant BHP Station,as all BHP petrol station belong to individual owner...basically juz boycott that petrol station for being so stupid hired 2 idiots,i dun think they will released the name of the 2 buggers,as i think vigilante will occured...i knw i would...cursed them

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change. So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
BH Petrol’s managing director Tan Kim Thiam, when contacted, expressed regret over the incident at one of their petrol stations.
He said robberies were common in those hours.
“The staff were concerned and did not respond to the request as they could not see the accident,” said Tan, who declined to comment further.
Faggot!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
This is the full article from The Star

KUALA LUMPUR: A man’s desperate attempt to save a woman from her burning car was in vain because petrol kiosk attendants refused to lend him their fire extinguishers despite his pleadings. The tragic 3.30am incident yesterday happened after an accident involving the woman’s Perodua Myvi, a couple’s Toyota Vios and a lorry with two men. The accident, on the flyover along Jalan Cheras near Jalan Loke Yew, caused the Myvi to catch fire.

Among the earliest to arrive on the scene was 31-year-old Teo Chai Yong. He was on the phone with the emergency hotline operator when he heard the frightened screams of “Tolong! Tolong! Help me!” from a woman in a Myvi. Sparks flew from under the car. Teo quickly drove to the nearest 24-hour petrol station, less than 500m away, hoping to find a fire extinguisher. “As I ran up to the paying counter, I saw four fire extinguishers behind the glass door. An attendant was on the other side. “I pleaded with him to let me have the fire extinguisher and screamed that someone was pinned inside a burning car. “But he just stared at me and kept saying he was not allowed to open the door after hours,” Teo said. In desperation, Teo even offered to buy the extinguishers and showed the attendant his identity card. Shortly, a second attendant showed up beside the first man and told Teo to call the fire department if there was a fire.

In frustation, Teo rushed back to the accident scene, only to see the car, with the woman still inside, engulfed in flames. “She was still screaming but I could do nothing. I just stood there, her screams grew more frantic before fading away,” he said in a telephone interview. BH Petrol’s managing director Tan Kim Thiam, when contacted, expressed regret over the incident at one of their petrol stations. He said robberies were common in those hours. “The staff were concerned and did not respond to the request as they could not see the accident,” said Tan, who declined to comment further.

City traffic police investigations chief Deputy Supt Abdullah Roning said the woman was burnt beyond recognition and her personal identification documents were also lost in the fire. “We believe she was a 27-year-old college student from Sarawak,” said the city police prosecution division head. The driver of the Toyota Vios and his girlfriend were also seriously injured and were rushed to Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia here. The case is being investigated under Section 41 (1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 for reckless or dangerous driving.
from here, we can see that :

1. the Vios caused the accident when it jumped the divider and crashed into the myvi. the myvi was then rammed by the lori carrying vege. both the driver and girlfriend are at Hospital UKM. police is already investigating them under reckless driving.

2. Teo rushed to BHP petrol station to borrow fire extinguishers and you guys know what happened next.

3. Official Press Statement from MD of BHP : they are more worried about robbers than a potential life threatening situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So PowerMonster, I have a few questions.

1. since when does Bank open 24 hours?

2. if the management of that particular BHP petrol station thinks that IT IS DANGEROUS to operate because of frequent robberies, WHY OPEN 24 HOURS AND FORCE 2 OF THEIR STAFF TO RISK GETTING ROBBED?

3. even if you wanna talk about responsibility, i would like to know what is your comment on the following. based on what was listed as regulation, why are the 4 fire extinguishers locked inside the premises, cutting off accessibility to it?

the following was taken from Occupational Health & Safety Regulations at Petrol Stations for your reference. The link to OHS and all its regulations are HERE.

<dl id="TJK_DL"><dd class="showDD">
11.7.1 Location of extinguishers
The positions of extinguishers shall be chosen to optimize access in an emergency. The following considerations should be taken into account:

1. At least one powder-type extinguisher should be at ground level at each loading position. For a top-loading installation at least one additional powder-type extinguisher should be at the loading platform.
  2. All foam type extinguishers should be at ground level within 10 m of the loading point.
  3. Locations should be on approach or exit paths.
  4. Access to any extinguisher should not be vulnerable to blockage by a fire.
</dd></dl>4. its nice of you to throw in the "boy who cried wolf" example. however, i wanna ask you, has Teo ever been convicted or even suspected of "crying wolf" before? if he hasn't or you don't have any proof whatsoever, keep your irrelevant examples in that cold blooded narrow mind of yours.

5. what you said was true. the 2 attendants at BHP didn't cause the accident. however, there are 2 different situations here. the cause of the accident AND also the cause of the death of that poor girl. while the BHP staff didn't cause the crash, they definitely caused the death of the girl BY NOT LENDING THE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS.

6. by the way, powermonster, do you have any sister/cousin/daughter/niece that YOU DON'T MIND THEM BEING BURNED TO DEATH because of 2 strangers who are too paranoid and cold blooded to help save their life?

7. what did you answer for your MORAL PAPER during SPM?

Soalan 67 - Kamu adalah seorang pekerja di stesen minyak. Kira kira pada pukul 3:20 pagi, ada seorang datang ke stesen minyak anda dan meminta tolong untuk meminjam alat pemadam api kerana ada kemalangan berlaku di jalanraya dan kereta tersebut sedang membakar. Adakah kamu akan

a) geleng kepala dan bersenyum sama itu orang dan enggan meminjam alat pemadam api kepadanya kerana kamu takut dia seorang perompak?

b) memberitahu dia kamu tak boleh meminjam alat pemadam api itu kepadanya kerana boss akan marah.

c) buat tak tau dan suruh rakan pekerja kamu untuk bercakap sama itu lelaki yang sangat cemas kerana ada mangsa yang sedang terbakar.

d) jerit kepada lelaki itu dengan kata kata "kamu sekarang ada dalam kamera. saya akan melapor kepada polis."

e) melakukan semua di atas.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
3.20 am ?? and 500metres away ... I WONT OPEN THE DOOR TO ANYONE TOO !!

too bad ... Malaysia is not safe
pussy :thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

.... try asking the nearby SHELL or Maybank there... see if they open the doors to anyone at 3 am in the morning.... when accident not within sight

graveyard shift workers in Kiosk and Banks etc .. main responsibility is to look after the place and been told of many types, methods and stories robbers use to gain access.

The Boy that cried wolf - Unfortunately this time is for real.... ! If in Singapore I bet they will open the doors as its a SAFER country

PDRM should find out who and what caused the fatal accident - surely not the 2 fellas in the kiosk but seem to be getting the full blame.

At those wee hours.... Probably a reckless or drunk driver hit her car - Many rowdy pubs in Cheras

you're still a pussy !! :thefinger::thefinger:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
come join the facebook page "Boycott inHuman Petrol" HERE.

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Why can't the kiosk attendant get Teo to step back and throw a unit of fire extinguisher outside of the premise? Teo even offered to buy the fire extinguisher with cash. WTF were they thinking???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all Detailen Fans,

I was given the opportunity to restore an oxidized headlamps of a Civic. It was a whacko day as I had to rush back from Melaka for this restoration only to discover later that the owner was in Melaka as well. Not to mention the temperature today is like..... hell on earth.

Without further delay, i present to you......

Today's patient

Previously wet sanded by the owner using 2000 grit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience