Idiot Drivers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
More Idiot drivers....

Already so dark still don't want to turn on the lights.... =.=' The lady was driving all the way without turning on her car's lighting. Plain stupid

If don't know how to park a car then don't drive. This fellow end up parking like this is because he was going against the 1 way traffic parking.

This Black Wira fellow is an asshole driver...zig zag here and there. When he come to a traffic light he try to cut to the left lane which has less car without looking and a biker almost get hit by his STUPID action. When he cut to the left lane still he was not faster than the others..still stuck at the lights. What was he thinking...:stupid::stupid:

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
alot ppl drive no lights, no signal, put left signal but turn right oso got......reli dreaming or what....sien

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Imagine those who make last minute turn...

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

:rofl: I got to agree with you, seen a lot young myvi owners one hand on steering and the other outside hanging like a monkey hand. Really lala la doing that, is so not cool. Even my female friends commented that these drivers look like idiots with the hands out of the car hanging around.

Even kena cucuk by one monkey myvi owner before with his hands out for nothing. :banghead:
Cooling off their bushy armpits ? :p

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Not my shot but just to share out:

I guess you have seen this before

but how about this? :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
More Idiot drivers....

Already so dark still don't want to turn on the lights.... =.=' The lady was driving all the way without turning on her car's lighting. Plain stupid

hahahahah...the car must be equipped with Infra red imaging system.

or better.....the woman driver is bionic woman...can see in the dark....

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
Today on highway i saw one yellow wira with Cwest bumper and number plate NB. 3283...that fella on seremban kl highway like hero wor..from fast lane straight masuk tol exit..wah..this fella dam good driver..driving GSR turbo like driving Mclaren F1 man..

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008

The Penang island plaza already lack of parking space but this stupid driver still can parking like this . Damn selfish driver....... F

Last edited:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
More Idiot drivers....

hahahahah...the car must be equipped with Infra red imaging system.

or better.....the woman driver is bionic woman...can see in the dark....
maybe their main fuse putus le..

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
i just realized that a parking lot can fit 2 kancils :P

Last edited:

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008

pls go to the driving school again.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

i just realized that a parking lot can fit 2 kancils :P

I think the kancil driver is going to toilet . Becoz can't tahan d....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need to fix some rust on the underbody. Nothing major and its some small patches around the jack point.

Where can I get the appropriate primer to use for this problem. I went to AceHW and I was told that the primer that they have wasn't appropriate and would not adhere well if used on cars.
Can I just use touch up paint over sanded down rust areas without primer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience