Roads for spirited drives

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
*almost perfect touge road...

Tis route consist:
1)Hulu Langat Or Ampang-Kuala Klawang Stage1+Stage2+Stage3
2)Pekan Kuala Klawang-Seremban (Bukit Tangga?)
3)Seremban-Ulu Bendul (Bukit Putus)

then return route:

1)Seremban-Dangi-Kg Miku-Rembau (short cut to avoid tampin town and the downhill corners are superd with highspeed tight chicane)
2)Rembau-Seremban (nice twist but too much traffic)
3)Senawang taking PLUS Highway to shoot your Topspeed need :nurse:
It would b perfect touge run .. but please make it on weekend morning !!! :biggrin: wish 1 of the Taiko here can arrange for that :proud::proud:

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Kentk- what do you mean by weekend morning? Is it Sunday Morning? Its quite dangerous to driving on that street at day time because we sharing the street with the big bikers who always use the route for Ritual Sunday Ride, they always overshoot the corner.. I always do my Ritual ride at midnight I mean Saturday early morning 1.00 am..

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Usually those illegal race start at what time ? and end time ? if any sifus knew about it ? cause wanted to avoid that !!!!

around 1 am, ends when the heat is low around 3/4am..
these guys not scared of police wan, if 1 road got roadblock, they juz take another route and continue doing their thing.. very dangerous lah, my fren and i was almost hit once..

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Kentk- what do you mean by weekend morning? Is it Sunday Morning? Its quite dangerous to driving on that street at day time because we sharing the street with the big bikers who always use the route for Ritual Sunday Ride, they always overshoot the corner.. I always do my Ritual ride at midnight I mean Saturday early morning 1.00 am..
Yup. Is Sunday morning !! if you wanted to go at saturday midnight i am ok with that !! :proud: but consider the amount of time for the road as stated by power_gtr ,. night visibily of the road and most important the time wasted for waiting people in a certain location., later will hear all kind of excuse like (Stuck in traffic jam lar ., no money to pump petrol ., on the way lar and blah blah ...) hahahah typcial malaysian... :proud::bawling:

around 1 am, ends when the heat is low around 3/4am..
these guys not scared of police wan, if 1 road got roadblock, they juz take another route and continue doing their thing.. very dangerous lah, my fren and i was almost hit once..
Thanx for the info bro .. now finally can avoid that !!! :proud:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
great info guys! Hmmm....i was thinking what say end of the month, say 30th May (sunday) which is also the same date for the FXopen drift challenge - we can have a trip to one of these touge roads, go up, have makan, come down, then head off to watch the FXopen.

What say you guys? friday is wesak day so we kinda have a good weekend of rest before sunday.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yup. Is Sunday morning !! if you wanted to go at saturday midnight i am ok with that !! :proud: but consider the amount of time for the road as stated by power_gtr ,. night visibily of the road and most important the time wasted for waiting people in a certain location., later will hear all kind of excuse like (Stuck in traffic jam lar ., no money to pump petrol ., on the way lar and blah blah ...) hahahah typcial malaysian... :proud::bawling:

Thanx for the info bro .. now finally can avoid that !!! :proud:

sunday morning we might encounter bikers especially at hulu langat-kuala klawang....(many of them)

my suggestion is to take on saturday....maybe saturday night would be fun....as early as 7pm....because it might takes more than 3hours (+waiting n rest/refule etc) :slug:

*bcoz ppl were so busy with racing in the traffic jams around town....we go touge at village road.... :proud:

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
great info guys! Hmmm....i was thinking what say end of the month, say 30th May (sunday) which is also the same date for the FXopen drift challenge - we can have a trip to one of these touge roads, go up, have makan, come down, then head off to watch the FXopen.

What say you guys? friday is wesak day so we kinda have a good weekend of rest before sunday.
arrr cant join stuck with wedding function... hope this time dont get too drunk haha

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

jom...:biggrin:

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009

sunday morning we might encounter bikers especially at hulu langat-kuala klawang....(many of them)

my suggestion is to take on saturday....maybe saturday night would be fun....as early as 7pm....because it might takes more than 3hours (+waiting n rest/refule etc) :slug:

*bcoz ppl were so busy with racing in the traffic jams around town....we go touge at village road.... :proud:
Good Suggestion & Great idea !!! :proud::proud:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Don't forget the last petrol station at Kuala Kelawang close at 12 midnight..
yup....just remember to fill in your tank to the brim at bt14-bt11 cheras before heading towards pekan kuala klawang.....

-then u can skip pekan kuala klawang petrol pump and heading directly towards seremban.... :burnout:

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm, better study the map before approaching real lofe situation.. me always go there for Touge Ritual and always saw an accident overshoot..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello... Can anyone teach me how to take off my corner lamp so i can smoked it? I tried using oven and hair dryer but it wont work. The glue is different from the headlights. HELP PLEASE
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience