Weird Sound

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
Hello bro and sifus...
I have an annoying problem here...
Whenever I hit the uneven road (jalan bergegar), there will be a weird sound coming from the engine bay.
It sounds like something is vibrating and touching each other.
Many shops that i went to suspect the absorber but i had already sent my car to check to absorber.
It was in perfect condition.
Last time i went to Kin's Alignment and they manage to temporarily solved the problem.
After 2 days of looking for the cause, the tried taking out the gearbox mounting and drive slowly to check the sound again. It was disappeared. So, they suspect that my mounting kong already but the mounting looks still intact (the car had only done 50000km).
What they did was they inject some silicone into the mounting and tada... the sound gone.. for a week.... initially the sound was coming from the passenger side, but now more obvious on the driver side.

SO, do u guys have any ideas where the sound might come from?
I have check most of the bushes, there were all in good condition.
I had replaced 1 bush which had damaged but it doesn't solve the problem....

supernova

Known Member
Sep 9, 2005
KL
It seems Kin has solved your first problem, but it brought out the other problem.
ES EP and DC5 all got lousy bushings and engine mount.
So by solving 1 problem, the others will start poping out, as the repaired unit will leave the load onto the "not repaired" unit, thats why more and more noise will comes out.
If it is engine mount then just change all in one shot. save you time, headeache and money

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.......need ur help a bit on where to find a 5 Speed gear box to be converted from a 4 Speed gear box? How much is da cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience