Roads for spirited drives

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
titan: i was not sure, as my friend left the scene early.. :mad: the 2 putra's were still at it.. :adore:
viknes: your nick is ending with c_17 or c_70? hehehehehe honda c70 typeR? :biggrin:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
lol.. it is c_17.. haha.. cnt imagine a c70 with vtec revving hard.. hehe..:biggrin:

the answer is wheelie! :burnout:

back to topic, if ur in seremban on a weekend, u will see that seremban town become a race track.. :stupid:

i heard that if you meet with an accident in seremban town area on a weekend midnight, you are most likely to be summoned with illegal racing, even if u are not.. thats what i heard tho.. dont know how far its true..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
any taiko here know the way to bukit putus? maybe we can do a convoy to there... wan to try the road there and feel some G....

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
any taiko here know the way to bukit putus? maybe we can do a convoy to there... wan to try the road there and feel some G....

u really wanna go? its quite easy, do u know the paroi stadium is seremban? just head straight (from town direction) and signboards will guide u from there..

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Seremban town is synonyms with race track before because its circle the town and got so many access road to run.. but nowadays don't try to bikin panasin town, lot of police decoy in plain uniform.. about Bukit Putus road at the end of this street we can go to waterfall.. maybe we can organize some trip to go here 'Air terjun Ulu Bendul'.. From Hulu langat-Kuala Kelawang-Paroi-Bukit Putus-Air terjun... weekend ride..

bro858

Known Member
Jul 26, 2007
Nice planning, hope i can join u guys. Waiting for my car to come out from the workshop.

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Seremban town is synonyms with race track before because its circle the town and got so many access road to run.. but nowadays don't try to bikin panasin town, lot of police decoy in plain uniform.. about Bukit Putus road at the end of this street we can go to waterfall.. maybe we can organize some trip to go here 'Air terjun Ulu Bendul'.. From Hulu langat-Kuala Kelawang-Paroi-Bukit Putus-Air terjun... weekend ride..

100% Support for weekend Ride .. :proud::proud:

vikneswaranc_17

Nov 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the answer is wheelie! :burnout:

back to topic, if ur in seremban on a weekend, u will see that seremban town become a race track.. :stupid:

i heard that if you meet with an accident in seremban town area on a weekend midnight, you are most likely to be summoned with illegal racing, even if u are not.. thats what i heard tho.. dont know how far its true..
damn those police.. haiz.. nt doin illegal racing oso like dt..

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
well yeah.. people race there not just becoz of the circular road, but becoz there are lotsa 'penyokong' at a&w and parkson.. when the cars pass by, they cheer.. when a car slides or 'drift', they cheer.. u know, the adrenaline thingy..
if its not because of the spectators, they could race somewhere else like the new flyovers (if they got balls)..

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Usually those illegal race start at what time ? and end time ? if any sifus knew about it ? cause wanted to avoid that !!!!

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hehehehe want to avoid or want to join? hahahaha I miss the old days when we still have Batu Tiga Speedway.. After race at Batu Tiga, race at Federal Highway, persiaran Kewajipan, Kesas, Hicom.. Aiyoooo.. retired already..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can organize some trip to go here 'Air terjun Ulu Bendul'.. From Hulu langat-Kuala Kelawang-Paroi-Bukit Putus-Air terjun... weekend ride..

*almost perfect touge road...

Tis route consist:
1)Hulu Langat Or Ampang-Kuala Klawang Stage1+Stage2+Stage3
2)Pekan Kuala Klawang-Seremban (Bukit Tangga?)
3)Seremban-Ulu Bendul (Bukit Putus)

then return route:

1)Seremban-Dangi-Kg Miku-Rembau (short cut to avoid tampin town and the downhill corners are superd with highspeed tight chicane)
2)Rembau-Seremban (nice twist but too much traffic)
3)Senawang taking PLUS Highway to shoot your Topspeed need :nurse:

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
hehehehe want to avoid or want to join? hahahaha I miss the old days when we still have Batu Tiga Speedway.. After race at Batu Tiga, race at Federal Highway, persiaran Kewajipan, Kesas, Hicom.. Aiyoooo.. retired already..

haha ... sure wanted to avoid lar ... i to miss the old days as you mentioned !!! i still do remeber last time where cars is not that much during midnight and a lot of `Racers' and spectators along the federal hightway escpecially near the motorola entrance !! :proud::proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a word of advice on HID kits.
For those who hv fitted these kits, you might agree with me.

The Korean and Taiwanese kits are simply unreliable.
The bulbs hv a much shorter life compared to Phillips bulbs.
The kits are prone to imtermittent problems such as:

1. Once side refusing to light up.
2. Complete failure to light up
3. One side turning slightly yellowish and failing later on.

Pls stay away from SuperVision kits by Hokomoto. Lots and lots of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience