MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

go kuching for the holiday and the food only :bawling:hi mr shah5755 can i know the postpone date!!
plase help:adore::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Mr M7 how is the miri drag race any new:confused::itsme: no postpone please :biggrin:hahah i buy the air tecket!!:banghead:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

luck this weekend can see Formula Drift Singapore 2010 :proud::love::burnout:

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
what? canceled already? I also bought a ticket. Whaddafcuk,,,

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

to day see Formula Drift Singapore 2010 a lot of free give hahaha:biggrin:so the drag race from kuching is postponed to 23 May 2010:questionmark::confused:M7 can comfirm this for me thank!!:adore: poor MR zamans98 same like me !!:bawling::banghead:so may be we can go kuching for the holiday only hahah:five:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

ok!! thank bro M7 hope you can post some of pic of here need to know some of new step up for kuching team!! thank:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

M7 any news from miri drag race!!!:confused: hope to know more about the race!!!:hmmmm: is the race postponed i will die la i buy the ticket too:bawling: hope to know more now please help:adore::adore::adore:

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

33 day to go for the miri drag race:hmmmm::burnout: any news from miri drag race:confused:hope some one can post some news from here please :adore::adore::biggrin:

user6

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Kuching/Sarawak
Visit site

some news from kch zth, the drag race cancelled??? anybody can update and comfirm it??????
The Sarawak Drag Battle 2010,Kuching Stage had been postponed to 21st-23rd of May. . .
Really hoped no more postponement after this. . .

Come all for the event!
TQ.

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

user6 thank for you help :adore::biggrin:hope know more news from kuching :listen:if you have any news please post here ok thank!!:biggrin:

user6

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Kuching/Sarawak
Visit site

No worries. . .I`ll try me best to report in regularly.
From what i know,the Kuching stage has been postponed because of lack in participation as it it very 'strict' (expensive and complicated) compared to previous races held before..

But,we must remember,all those 'complications' is a must IF we want to bring Sarawak's Motorsports scene to a Higher level:proud:..Not just cincai cincai kind of race la:redface:
We are talking about having Racing License,Medical checkup/fitness level and so on..:adore:

So,fellow enthusiasts. . .ada berani ke?:burnout:
Thanx!

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO

I hope so you are right :biggrin:i go alot of place to see drag race ever year our need is the Higher level of Motorsports scene !!!:biggrin:so we can do batter :burnout::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've bought a Greddy plate number..and i went to an accessories shop to install em but my number! And they said my car num cant fit the plate and will b jpj block if they see cus dont have space..so they dont do it..And i decided to diY myself hehe..i've bought a black plate n numbers..pics will b upload by this week!

Here's the step :-

1. Cut right n left side of the greddy plate to make the place wider..so the number can fit in the plate..
2. Place the number (damn close never leave an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience