Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
dun lah use matt color..... like no money buy the laker only to make the car gloss.... if cars like BMW ok lah... like classy mah.. but like that civic,.... really looks like very long didint wash car de......

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Well gloss is very common on civics, so matte green its intersting, and looks american-ish or JDM... Compared to out normal civics, who only want a spoon look on everything -___-"

I think its a something different from the normal :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
quite nice actually but will be great with matte apple green

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
not a bad paint job. have seen much worse on the roads. doesn't matter if the car is matte or glossy etc, as long the paint job is of good quality.

mustangIsCool

From Facebook
Apr 21, 2010
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :rofl:
fuh,i thought betul lorh the grill,HAHA:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Look very monsterous and demon like car :wink:

This type if on the road JPJ sure won't miss man..:rofl:

By the way, a photo to share:

EVO X:
its quite nice XD

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

heheheh...bro Jin can see all one....

His eyes got radar, always on alert for chicks. once the chick target is acquired, bro Jin vision will switch to x-ray.....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

JPJ will love to kacau this car, and get their coffee money

The rear looks huge, heavy and NOT sporty. Reminds me of pregnant female duck look

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Note: A bread-and-butter daily drive with a GT wing wont make it look sporty.

similarly

An ordinary looking Auntie with Shisedo make-up wont make her look like Zhang-ziyi[/QUOTE]

BMW saga is it?proton with bmw? not lotus?HAHA

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

heheheh...bro Jin can see all one....

His eyes got radar, always on alert for chicks. once the chick target is acquired, bro Jin vision will switch to x-ray.....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

JPJ will love to kacau this car, and get their coffee money

The rear looks huge, heavy and NOT sporty. Reminds me of pregnant female duck look

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Note: A bread-and-butter daily drive with a GT wing wont make it look sporty.

similarly

An ordinary looking Auntie with Shisedo make-up wont make her look like Zhang-ziyi[/QUOTE]

BMW saga is it?proton with bmw? not lotus?HAHA

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

not sure this is a repeated post or not

nice rides

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wah ai.....so many chicks leaved their contact no. to tht neo owner ka?:biggrin: worth buy lo,SF......:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wah ai.....so many chicks leaved their contact no. to tht neo owner ka?:biggrin: worth buy lo,SF......:biggrin:
No lo I very loyal geh...if anyone's car have Felixia's vinyl sticker all over exterior and interior, I might consider geh :biggrin: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for wira 1.3 gear box...
please contact me if got any...

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience