DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
so long never update.

anyway, i been on idle mode for this HHO until i found out my car fuel is getting very bad. so now i am trying to do up the generator and probably make new design since i saw on youtube can use SS washer to make those tiny generator.

i am back on +-+-+- setting on 10 cells setup. running on pure pipe water. cold start at 2A , going up to 4A after few hundred KM. Have to flush and refill new clean water.

was thinking to make those washer type drycell. look good on youtube. and cost should be pretty cheap if can source. and the tricky part is the gasket material and cutting.

i think this topic is too long and many sifu already back off from this long long topic.should create a new one for 2010 with proper details.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
icecube, have you tried using PWM? with good PWM running higher voltage but smaller timing, the Amps will be less, but yet the gas will be more. If you have PWM circuit that sends out pulses of like 50Volts (via boost converter cct), but the duty cycle of the pulse made to be small, like 10% etc (but adjustable), I think you'd get better results.

_|_|_|_

But for me, I scared to try on my car (really sayang).. and also, dont have the tools to create such circuit. only knows a lil theory here and there.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
donz,
nope, i dont have a good pwm. i guess we have to use what we have in hand now. the dry cell looks good but i doesnt have time yet to go and get the stuff to build one. plus the raw material even 304 plate are freaking expensive now... not to mention the 316...

tomorrow might be going out to hunt for some stuff like gasket and plate , hopefully everything is easy to be found.

btw, i tried removed the hho generator, but i just cant live without it. the car performance sucks and idling is bad.... i just had to put it back on to regain the proper power and fuel saving. atfirst i tot its not giving big impact on my engine... but probably due to the tuning was done after i had the HHO running... and it was a carb ...so if removed hho have to retune everything again.... better just put the hho back and run it and see some fuel saved.

wish to build a washer type hho.... i think i roughly know how to do one, just need to source the plate either 304 or 316 and the gasket....

nobody is playing with HHO anymore ????
by far, i think this is the best mod for fuel saving, even though its abit troublesome but i see very significant improvement now, after more design and more testing... if time and money is not an issue, sure i will go all out on this project.... too bad i have a full time job and a part time job and an online job to do daily just enough to have a decent living.... sigh!

HHO for life.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I manage to get all the stuff today. need time to build one now......

washer hydrogen cell.

something like this
.., YouTube - (Video 32) NEW Washer DryCell Hydrogen Generator Design (HHO, Brown's Gas, Hydroxy)
not sure how much gas i am getting ......... i cant find cheap 304 or 316L washer... it was RM15 each for a small 304 washer and i need like 21pcs of it so its 21x RM15 = RM3XX ? so i just bought some cheapo metal washer to try out first. only cost rm0.80 each . LOL!
cant seem to find the gasket as recommended so i just went to my regular bike shop and get a free used tyres and cut them according to size. hope it works and seal between the plate.

seem like this topic is dead. probably becoz fuel is cheap at rm1.85 ?
i doing this project not coz of fuel price, but becoz of how drastically it improve my car performance interm of acceleration and pick up and engine really quiet. i cant even imagine my car is running without this. probably its an old 26yrs old car.

anyway, hope those who still into this HHO project can share some info or your project. maybe can work some better design or something.... ?

HHO for life.

jaynian

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Butterworth
interesting tread, plan to post a tread on my diy but since we have it here i wil post my, wil upload some photo to share later.

i use simple design only.. not as complicated as the youtube protoytype. whole 'thing' just cost me around rm 50 ++ --.

i din't use any PWM, just cut & connect the wire for the wiper motor and add a fuse to it. one thing good about connect to wiper motor is wen u key off, your hho cell off as well
from my research, if u use too much electric or current will cost ur car generator to charge more electric to the battery this mean ur engin rev more to run the generator come out more fuel is using.

normally our car generator and battery produce 130A or more of electric wen u start ur car. your generator will start generate electic wen 10A current or more then 5% of 130 A is using, so keep the current to the hho cell less then 130A x 0.05 = 6.5A then u can get the saving result. you can put a amp meter to monitor the current of the cell plus a an on off switch to it, is up to u.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Normal car alternator is 55A or 60A only.. some modify to 80A or 130A if u have big audio system or changed bigger battery (need more power to charge bigger battery).

do post up more pics of your setup ,jaynian.

where do you get the stainless steel plate? i cant seem to find cheap one around my place here in cheras...

jaynian

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Butterworth
i use ss paddle for making cake one. buy at jusco for just rm7.50. u can find also at daiso just rm 5 one. bcos space constrain for kelisa engin bay i use small 800ml plastic container only. stand up to 120 degree.. & i use plastic screw & rubber washer to tight them up.
i try to keep it simple and cheap so that it really 'save'. and i use baken soda.. i try b4 use mineral water but it come out over heated and boil the water & melt my cans cover.

i just make 2 cell. but it generate enough H2 for me.

i use 1mm2 wayer to get +-+-, but after that i remove cos it is not stable and burn the 10A fuse 3 times or some time wen travel long distance the bolt get heat then H2 blow, H2 is ez to blow lucky it did not blow my engin bay. after that let it be + Neutral Neutral -. the electrical cas will cas the neutral paddle to + or -, this is wat i esperiance. i never test the Amp but since the 10A fuse does not burn then the Amp shall lower that 10.

i do use a glass cans, tomyam one put in some water to filter the water vapor. post the photo later.

compare with the prototype above my one just lousy thing but it work for me. i use close ratio gearbox for my kelisa. last time 13~15km/l, now about 16~18km/l for 80% highway 20% city ride, not much but stil some saving . i can c water drop at the ekzos after few minit engin idling. 2H2 + O2 = 2H2O...+ smooth acceralation. i guess the HHO generator work for me.

do comment me if im wrong.

Last edited:

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cool and easy setup u got there, jaynian.

anyway, my friend is making some prototype now, maybe will test it by next week hopefully.

i removed my unit for servicing, have not fix it back yet. but now i run water "injection" on the vacuum hose . just put a big bottle of water and straight let it suck thru the vacuum of the throttle body/manifold. just use the fish shop air controller to adjust the amount of water going in.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Just the the prototype... :D

Any comment?

jaynian

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Butterworth
very nice desin u have there..any video to share for ur prototype in working condition.??
how much hydrogen u can get?? it seem like its seal up tight, how to u put in the water??

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
Very interesting thread... BTW where do you guys bought the catalyst from? Wanna share?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Kheng! You guys DIY skill dem kaw power wan... but got any detailed performance data or not of before and after using the unit? something measurable?

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
demmmm nice design! btw i'm using potassium hydroxide to powerup my HHO system... working fine... installed an hho generator to my friend waja campro manual. and it does save him a lot of FC. last time he went back to malacca from alor setar. usually will cost him rm90 now only rm40... i can't believe this also... kekeke...

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Wah, waja EFI also can use HHO saves fuel .. i tot EFI the ecu will counter back. Good to know it works!

I am still waiting for my Koah to arrive. ordered it from a shop in klang. later if i get it, i will let u guys know how or where to buy it. i bought 500g for it.

anyway, have new design soon ... want to make a new dry cell but money is a concern, as 316L stainless steel damn expensive with laser cutting and everything.. haizzz...

hopefully it will do better then my current design~~

long live HHO ! it will be the future of renewable energy (if the G allows it ) :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience