dc5 clutch

ilovemydc5

Known Member
Jan 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just get an exedy or trinity or works clutch replacement.
Without the flywheel, just the clutch cover + clutch , it's practically only rm1.2K to 1.4K.
labour, i've seen as low as rm200 , as high as rm400
I am replacing with original clutch.....exedy and trinity can transfer the power with less power loss but since i am using my DC5 as daily car....i have to think of practicality as well....:-)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

well the new FD2R outperforms the DC5...with everything being uprated.
how bout the potential?? which car has more potential?? If you are to participate in WTCC...which car should you choose? :confused:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
I didn't call but the price is there..rm600

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
buy toda, exedy, js racing super single its worth for your money i had it for more then 80k km and its still working very good its should be says double of stock clutch life spend and will get ex-stream grip

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if not mistaken , it's the clutch cover which determines the "heavy feeling" of the clutch pedal ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie everyone! can gimme some advice bout car's performance/engine sys? i love cars..car modification..but i dunno bout engines :confused: ..hope u guys can reply some of my points below:
- would like to kno bout how some basic engines works
- the difference between the blow off valve and the wastegate
- how intercoolers works?
- bigger piping for exhaust will cost more feul consumption?
- can also tell me other things bout the engines!

thanks alot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience