integra Headcounts!!

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Bro...if u wanna play low end/drag u better stick with the 4.75....I think comparing the 2 FDs 4.4 will be more comfortable to drive...we you go on highways u won't have that irritating high rev...which if i'm not mistaken will suck up fuel more than a 4.4....

In terms of stifness is ur Spoon absorbers very stiff? Coz usually its the suspension that makes it stiff....as for bushings, it may play a part as well....how did the car feel prior to the bushings?

As for tire size, if can better to stick to the correct size, and if u go for 15' or 16' better use 205... with 16' you can go max 50 series i think....60 or 65 series i doubt will fit...looks weird too...even 55 may look big...can ur wheel arches clear this size as I presume your car is also lowered...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Re: integra Headcounts!!

for ek sedan u need to add the rear ARB for better handling... ek sedan does not hv good handling compare to the 2dr version and eg models... it tends to slide away from control as too much weight or body roll which result in understeer at most...

Also cannot compare EK sedan with DC2 even diameter lenght n height is similar... the dc2 and eg are more similar and suspension are interchangeable too...

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken

Bro...if u wanna play low end/drag u better stick with the 4.75....I think comparing the 2 FDs 4.4 will be more comfortable to drive...we you go on highways u won't have that irritating high rev...which if i'm not mistaken will suck up fuel more than a 4.4....

In terms of stifness is ur Spoon absorbers very stiff? Coz usually its the suspension that makes it stiff....as for bushings, it may play a part as well....how did the car feel prior to the bushings?

As for tire size, if can better to stick to the correct size, and if u go for 15' or 16' better use 205... with 16' you can go max 50 series i think....60 or 65 series i doubt will fit...looks weird too...even 55 may look big...can ur wheel arches clear this size as I presume your car is also lowered...
I almost forgot bout the tyre clearence ... but still can play a bit with adj upper arm ... if not mistaken -0.23 toe will be the best setup but still need to adjust bit on my spoon height ... but yes ... I will try and test which tyre can make the best clearence for 16" rims ok ek

As for the bushings ... maybe u can try change main bushing at ur rear lower arm .. but I prefer to change the whole set ... including front one.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

for ek sedan u need to add the rear ARB for better handling... ek sedan does not hv good handling compare to the 2dr version and eg models... it tends to slide away from control as too much weight or body roll which result in understeer at most...

Also cannot compare EK sedan with DC2 even diameter lenght n height is similar... the dc2 and eg are more similar and suspension are interchangeable too...

Yes ur correct, there's 1 time when I almost spin my car after overtake 1 bus somewhere air keroh ... luckily notting happen ... just my rear anti roll bar break into 2 piece and i'm using brand TNB which is quite big compare to the stock one. Until today I also dunno how that ARB can break into 2 piece ... thats why im seeking an advise from all sifus here ... pls let me know any secret set up ... I know this hot issue always been discuss during TT isnt it ... heheheh :biggrin:

ganoalvin

Nov 19, 2006

Hey guys, im also a da integra owner.Nice to meet you all.

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

Danny, totally agreed...lama x rempit, vtec oledi karat....
bro set ur A/F 1st b4 u go rempit :listen:

danny oredi vtec b20b ka? :adore::adore::adore:

like this kennot kejar u guys lah... semua power2 3rd gear i bau u punye asap vtec jantan
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

sounds good bro...when?
how bout sat evening we go bagan makan seafood :eating::eating::eating:
we use klia route n let our vtec scream all the way n make sure u guys bring ear plug :laugh::laugh::laugh:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
this Sat cannot bro....also i think if can go for a short morning trip better....easier to drive...

eh my check engine light come out...checked and it says its the knock sensor....any ideas? Kenny told me just try changing the knock sensor....

cswong

Jan 7, 2009

Rin, saya rasa kita pergi tt dekat dekat aja la....call u esok..

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

this Sat cannot bro....also i think if can go for a short morning trip better....easier to drive...

eh my check engine light come out...checked and it says its the knock sensor....any ideas? Kenny told me just try changing the knock sensor....
if check light come out its easy to troubleshoot by urself... u can jump pin to the socket n the code will tell the problem...

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Rin, saya rasa kita pergi tt dekat dekat aja la....call u esok..
u punye kereta manyak laju haa sekang...

semua kete mau cucuk :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

if check light come out its easy to troubleshoot by urself... u can jump pin to the socket n the code will tell the problem...

Yeah...I did....and it says Knock Sensor Error.....so wat to do? Must change?
yes sensor kong edi...

any idea whats the market value for da6 in a stock condition? and fully modded 2xx+ whp/2xkgm?:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new TT-RS is a new episode in the life of the Audi TT. Finally there’s a RS version of one of the most desirable Audi’s today but things just got better. Avus Performance, another tuner among the many, has unveiled a new tuning package for the Audi TT-RS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience