ZTH Kepong Area's TT

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TitanRev:
u really lady killer la u...maciam ni also can...i :adore: sama lu~~~~

Supra_Fanatics:
go for satria NEO CPS auto lo...family thingy put aside 1st...buat apa pikir2 byk ni...maciam i ni,mau beli mobil baru pun susah

if not then u go for proton persona...not a bad choice too...how bout kia forte???
Blank, me what killer? where?

SF, just get a NEO or Persona like Blank mention......your GF so controlling....don't know would you be able to get your dream car or not also....even getting a MT also such problematic....don't talk about Supra.....don't bite me ah SF.....just saying what I feel....

Sometimes, you need to make the decision yourself, since it's your '$kaching$' You should have the call and not other ppl. They should think about your feeling also....

Here's something to cheer you up....
YouTube- south park,facebook 001.MOV

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
TitanRev:
aiseh...ABET lar....neh,that senawang tol Siti ma...:biggrin:

well said my fren...if u really like the car...just go to the showroom to test drive and down payment for it...as long u are happy with ur choice and decision...sure won't regret 1...other ppl's comment NO FUCK la!!!pasal every mobil sure got its pro and con 1 ma...

to Supra_Fanatics,
ni dah bukan respek gf ni yg u mentioned sometimes ago...dah jadi takut gf la ni...hang kena jantan ckit...

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
TitanRev:
aiseh...ABET lar....neh,that senawang tol Siti ma...:biggrin:

well said my fren...if u really like the car...just go to the showroom to test drive and down payment for it...as long u are happy with ur choice and decision...sure won't regret 1...other ppl's comment NO FUCuK la!!!pasal every mobil sure got its pro and con 1 ma...

to Supra_Fanatics,
ni dah bukan respek gf ni yg u mentioned sometimes ago...dah jadi takut gf la ni...hang kena jantan ckit...

hang super-bra memang adalah jantan.. tapi not 100% sempurna jantan .....wakkaka

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
sf - no prob de...u drive wat car i oso chase u de...dun worry,chase nia...cant catch up de...my car so slow and auto summore...wakaka
anyway..if din always fetch ppls..get the satria neo...wont regret,but all down in ur hand...muahaha

manual...be prepare for ur feet,but on positive side...u drive a proper car wif manual,juz try to avoid jam...as previously drive my fren Sunny wif no power steering manual,from Time square to wangsa..which jam all the way....the moment i reached my home..i straight go to slp..wakaka...damn tired...wakaka

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, the guys are just joking about your manhood...blank & JPJ his GF is just too controlling....not to say SF not man enough....Hehehehe~~

SF, I think the message that we wanted to convey to you is that. You only live once in this world. Your youth will be only once. Don't live to regret about what you should have done when you were young.

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
SF, the guys are just joking about your manhood...blank & JPJ his GF is just too controlling....not to say SF not man enough....Hehehehe~~

SF, I think the message that we wanted to convey to you is that. You only live once in this world. Your youth will be only once. Don't live to regret about what you should have done when you were young.
listen to sifu ... sure will not regret ...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk:
Auto ar? But TR bro recommend manual wor..but so far persona and Satria NEO CPS got any problems bo?

Me tak ada takut gf la..masih hanya sayang dan respek saja ni. Kalau saya takut, I wouldn't have scolded or have any heated arguments with her before lo.

Kia Forte arr? Kia cars good ka? Nvm lar I just buy this car and convert to KiaLica GT4 la. Since my dream car is ST205 just make it a wannabe car like those SAGARU STI.

Jpjlover:
If I fetch more chicks later JPJ roadblock say I overload the car with chicks then you guys issue me a summon for overloading chicks then have to confiscate my chicks for further investigations I susah lo...I fetch one enough adi, Buy Satria at least can be alone with FY ma lolz!

TitanRev:
Me not so small gas geh. Don't worry, I can accept comments, opinions and critics geh. :biggrin:
Ya, i know is my $$$ but I also understand why my gf dun want me to buy M/T cuz to her jam is really suffering and tiring. Well, she has a point there la, 2ndly don't really want me to get Satria is cuz is not convenient if wanna pick up passengers or when it is raining, the front passenger have to get down as well. This is her main concern not that she totally controlling la just giving me her point of view.

Yes, persona may be a good choice since is a 4-door. Thanks for suggestion and opinions.
Depends on situation but to me, I really like Satria Neo compare to the rest. 1st of all will go and test drive both Satria and persona and see the cost for each month only decide.

Dream car, once can afford, is a must for me to achieve, that I really dun care who agrees or does not agree with me. I only live once!

Me look like a small boy, how to look like a man? lolz! But inside is indeed a real man, and also a gentleman MUAHAHAHA! :laugh:

What about Myvi, why no one recommend? cuz later I cucuk u guys with myvi is it? Lolz!

kazukimy:
Ya i understand your point here about M/T cars due to our road congestion and heavy traffics. Nicer to drive when the road is empty yet FC is better than A/T cars. Well, u can't get everything in a package, sure got + and - points.

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
BLANk:
Auto ar? But TR bro recommend manual wor..but so far persona and Satria NEO CPS got any problems bo?

Me tak ada takut gf la..masih hanya sayang dan respek saja ni. Kalau saya takut, I wouldn't have scolded or have any heated arguments with her before lo.

Kia Forte arr? Kia cars good ka? Nvm lar I just buy this car and convert to KiaLica GT4 la. Since my dream car is ST205 just make it a wannabe car like those SAGARU STI.

Jpjlover:
If I fetch more chicks later JPJ roadblock say I overload the car with chicks then you guys issue me a summon for overloading chicks then have to confiscate my chicks for further investigations I susah lo...I fetch one enough adi, Buy Satria at least can be alone with FY ma lolz!

TitanRev:
Me not so small gas geh. Don't worry, I can accept comments, opinions and critics geh. :biggrin:
Ya, i know is my $$$ but I also understand why my gf dun want me to buy M/T cuz to her jam is really suffering and tiring. Well, she has a point there la, 2ndly don't really want me to get Satria is cuz is not convenient if wanna pick up passengers or when it is raining, the front passenger have to get down as well. This is her main concern not that she totally controlling la just giving me her point of view.

Yes, persona may be a good choice since is a 4-door. Thanks for suggestion and opinions.
Depends on situation but to me, I really like Satria Neo compare to the rest. 1st of all will go and test drive both Satria and persona and see the cost for each month only decide.

Dream car, once can afford, is a must for me to achieve, that I really dun care who agrees or does not agree with me. I only live once!

Me look like a small boy, how to look like a man? lolz! But inside is indeed a real man, and also a gentleman MUAHAHAHA! :laugh:

What about Myvi, why no one recommend? cuz later I cucuk u guys with myvi is it? Lolz!

kazukimy:
Ya i understand your point here about M/T cars due to our road congestion and heavy traffics. Nicer to drive when the road is empty yet FC is better than A/T cars. Well, u can't get everything in a package, sure got + and - points.
k3-vet :driver:vroom vroom passon ride:driver::driver:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
next week serbis plug TT...

list down :

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
where got ppl dare to put name like tis taikor...

tt where? sms me
and bro 5115, sell yr bimmer then can buy the celica la..don wait...act now while stock last!
cheerz
hehe...prefer take my sweet time until the time is right :biggrin: (most of the budget ppl always use this statement :biggrin:)

SF:understand ur situation but manual ain't that scary la,normal manual car won't broke ur leg 1,or else GH sure collapse...

get an used car if u r in a tigh budget,use it just for short distance (ur house to bdr sri d'sara=10km nia) meanwhile start saving for ur own dream car or prefered family car in future :driver:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
hahaha......SF,buy his white horse la:idea:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, MyVi no to say not good. It's consider OK also since my sister is driving one SE M/T one. Khoo also got a Myvi.

Power wise, quite ok loh..since it's a compact car. But the problem of MyVi from factory is the brakes...The brakes feels kinda spongy and not that good. Normal maintenance is consider cheap. The engine is quite lively once you get about 2500RPM above....can rev all the way to 6K or close to red line. My sister tried it and showed to me..

Interior wise, no comment as it's about the same like P1. But you have good head room so tall ppl won't complain. Leg room at the back also not bad.

Small car easy to find parking and easy to take care eg. washing, cleaning...etc..

The thing I don't like about the MyVi is it's auto lock doors. Once you press the brake the locks will engage so if you are fetching people need to wait for everyone to get in before you step on the brakes. Natural reaction once you put down the handbrake sure you step on the brakes and the door is locked. To unlock the doors have to pull the lock button...why don't they just put something like a switch at the power window area to lock and unlock doors..silly..the driver side power window got auto roll down but no auto roll up...funny....

The stock tires...well....are crap....the stock tires are too narrow...doesn't make me feel better when taking a corner.

Overall, it's a good city car. If I have a Myvi 1st thing I would upgrade is the brakes and the tires.....

For P1, I tested the Gen2 CPS AT wanted to test the M/T Neo but no car so tested the A/T Gen2....the car felt heavy and the engine feels blank when the rev builds up from low....i pedal it through the floor but the rev just takes it's sweet time going up but at mid range the rev goes up faster...might be the CPS...not sure....I bet a M/T would perform better.

Quality of the car was better...the doors felt solid and quite heavy...the light stalk and the wiper stalk has switch place so you might not get used to it at 1st...not sure for Neo and Persona..but could be the same. Dashboard feels like P2 quality...Well that's not my concern...can live with it. Head room is a bit low.

Neo also has that solid body feel as my gf tested drive it before, engine is powerful might be due to the smaller & lighter chassis compare to gen2 or Persona....Most probably i would get my GF a M/T Neo CPS...when the time is right....

NVH, is not bad...quite quiet inside but when you get down the car...the bassy exhaust note is notable....the CPS engine start up is also nice to hear....very crisp sound...

Above is my opinion, feel and observation.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
and myvi gearbox is exp..wakakak...
SF...join TT...get more upclose and personal suggestion and info from the taiko..seriously...
oh yea..how tall r u ady?coz the Neo design flaw as mention by TR taiko is tat the sunvisor will kena ur head if u too tall..other than tat..nth much...engine wise...u juz change to drop in K&N den u can drive it nicely ady...gosh..1st time i suggest ppls to get proton..wakaka

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
nothing special abt Mybie la....juz like plain porridge for me....jump into car n press pedal go here go there only.....really dun knw why all -->'zen dui':rofl::rofl:mybie drebar:biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
where got ppl dare to put name like tis taikor...

hehe...prefer take my sweet time until the time is right :biggrin: (most of the budget ppl always use this statement :biggrin:)

SF:understand ur situation but manual ain't that scary la,normal manual car won't broke ur leg 1,or else GH sure collapse...

get an used car if u r in a tigh budget,use it just for short distance (ur house to bdr sri d'sara=10km nia) meanwhile start saving for ur own dream car or prefered family car in future :driver:
nemind 1 laa unker.... ur wife got browse zth kah??? :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience