ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I Mana ada wang. That time you should have bought the Supra NA instead of Altis ma hehe! Both almost same price 70K+ :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I don't want la coz I am looking for a daily car, Supra for weekend car okay lah.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra also can drive daily geh...pocket deep will do lolz! :thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, so much restriction you got....I will pray to god for you....Don't say until patah kaki...normal clutch won't be so heavy lah....those heavy ones I'm talking about are those racing clutch. twin plate, triple plate. THOSE is what would patah your leg...but I'm used to it...

Actually, not to smack you in the face SF. Getting a sport car with an AT beats the purpose of buying a sports car. Would you enjoy driving an AT Type R?...I sure bet I won't enjoy it....

MT can have more fun....:burnout:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Mini Cooper Mr. Bean that type the clutch is so keras, after jam my leg shivered when reach destination :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, so much restriction you got....I will pray to god for you....Don't say until patah kaki...normal clutch won't be so heavy lah....those heavy ones I'm talking about are those racing clutch. twin plate, triple plate. THOSE is what would patah your leg...but I'm used to it...

Actually, not to smack you in the face SF. Getting a sport car with an AT beats the purpose of buying a sports car. Would you enjoy driving an AT Type R?...I sure bet I won't enjoy it....

MT can have more fun....:burnout:
Yala, that's why now having headache on such a small thing as deciding on which car to buy. Yala, you are right bro as always, your explanation never fail to impress me. I agree that a sports car surely must have a M/T version instead. If not can't change gear seems kinda boring. I mean, I buy a new car then I didn't even get to drive much and have to let my sister drive everyday to college also feel wasted lo. I don't get to enjoy my whole new ride fully. Yet, girls dun really take care of their cars. Pot holes usually sure kena. Well not all girls once again.

Will get bored fast lo if buy a A/T Type R. Maybe for majority girls they might prefer auto. Sports car M/T doesn't matter cuz not daily car for work.

Well, have anyone driven or tested the latest Satria Neo CPS? not R3 one. Is the clutch hard? I just got to go test drive and see but I can't tell in 1 day whether my leg will patah by driving less than an hour on test drive.

After test drive will let u guys know my decision. Now still surveying and comparing. :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Khoo198:
Fix la bro, will make your MR2 looks nicer like half asleep lolz!

Rm230 okay gua...nego till Rm200 lo

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
[/COLOR]Khoo198:
Fix la bro, will make your MR2 looks nicer like half asleep lolz!

Rm230 okay gua...nego till Rm200 lo
need to ensure how to install 1st.....the price will increase to 53,200/=:driver::biggrin:

oi...me still stick with MT ma...

btw,when i started to drove that time i only know how to drive AT...i only learned how to drive in MT after i got my gaban...:biggrin:
i need to thx to my 1st satria......:love:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Have to see the wiring diagram...but shouldn't be hard. Maybe wire to the lights motor, car body, light switch...etc..

When I got my license...I was driving a Datsun 120Y....Hahahahaha~~~plate no. NQ1748..solid maroon colour...now still can spot it sometimes around Kampung Rahang...driven by an old man....
Had lots of memories with that car....it fetch me to school before, went into ditch with me before, get trap in mud with me before, i hit my face on the dash of that 120Y before...kena lock in the car boot by my uncle before, the AC is always so cold even on hot days....

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
TitanRev:
u really lady killer la u...maciam ni also can...i :adore: sama lu~~~~

Supra_Fanatics:
go for satria NEO CPS auto lo...family thingy put aside 1st...buat apa pikir2 byk ni...maciam i ni,mau beli mobil baru pun susah

if not then u go for proton persona...not a bad choice too...how bout kia forte???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I have a 2005 model Proton Waja 1.6 automatic. Recently I notices that when I switched on the head lamp the "R" indicator light was on slightly when I was driving the car, and the right signal light blink faster than normal when I make a right turn.

No such problem is observed if I do not switch on the head lamp.

Any one encountered similar problem and any suggested solution ?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience