mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato :love: i got the whole halfcut for almost 10k.. mileage is 60497..

parts?? oh YES please..

why confused leh?? life is short and we never know whats gonna happen tomorrow.. so if you feel like it just do it.. live lefe to the fullest.. as i always say, use money to buy happiness not happiness to buy money.. hehe

Feels manifold.. yes please :) i am looking for extractor now.. agak agak bila sampai??

Fairy bro....mind ask how come u get money so easily ar ? Mind teach me also ?

It's true we never know what will happen tomolo, so to live life better, u need to have $$$ also.

To me, i need to go hk in order to seal a relationship but on the other hand, i dunno if i can make the 1st step out. Besides, money is the key factor.

Maybe it's time for me to stop all those money wasting activities and think of my future instead.

But i got to tell u 1st, i'm not selling off the manifold to earn money. It's not gonna be cheap though coz it's quite new.

I'm not sure if things gonna work out as i prefer, so the manifold is definitely off my list here. And should i really decide to leave malaysia, i think i will let go a set of Aragosta shox also.

Last edited:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
fairy sayang, got extra EuroR emblem? or the Accord emblem?
bien darling sweet coco crunch honey stars and vanilla chocolate chip muffins:biggrin: those celakas took off all the emblems d.. sorry

Fairy bro....mind ask how come u get money so easily ar ? Mind teach me also ?

It's true we never know what will happen tomolo, so to live life better, u need to have $$$ also.

To me, i need to go hk in order to seal a relationship but on the other hand, i dunno if i can make the 1st step out. Besides, money is the key factor.

Maybe it's time for me to stop all those money wasting activities and think of my future instead.

But i got to tell u 1st, i'm not selling off the manifold to earn money. It's not gonna be cheap though coz it's quite new.

I'm not sure if things gonna work out as i prefer, so the manifold is definitely off my list here. And should i really decide to leave malaysia, i think i will let go a set of Aragosta shox also.[/QUOTE]

sato bro.. money doesnt come easily.. but my father once told me, if you want something bad enough, you will get it.. so i worked like mad to get the things i want...

ahhh.. well, going off to hk for your dream girl eh?? my advice, just do it... but make sure you seal it.. and one more thing, sorry to say this, but eat her when you can, it is important for the chemistry part, mental part, emotional part and also physical part which make things work and also puts the man back in power... money cant buy everything but it sure helps out... go for it bro.. if you need to talk you can always call me man:itsme::idea: good luck bro

ok, feels 421 extractor ... bro please pm me the price... i need an extractor urgently.. got picture??

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

and also, bro sato if going to hk coming back or not????

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

by the way geng... anybody knows where to get air cond filter, honda navigation unit, and also carbon fibre cover for the meter panels part???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato bro.. money doesnt come easily.. but my father once told me, if you want something bad enough, you will get it.. so i worked like mad to get the things i want...

ahhh.. well, going off to hk for your dream girl eh?? my advice, just do it... but make sure you seal it.. and one more thing, sorry to say this, but eat her when you can, it is important for the chemistry part, mental part, emotional part and also physical part which make things work and also puts the man back in power... money cant buy everything but it sure helps out... go for it bro.. if you need to talk you can always call me man:itsme::idea: good luck bro

ok, feels 421 extractor ... bro please pm me the price... i need an extractor urgently.. got picture??

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

and also, bro sato if going to hk coming back or not????

Naa....i'm still confused about the going hk and work stuff la. It's not easy ! I'll have to go from zero again. Wat makes me hard to decide is that the time frame problem and the money ! Maybe it's juz foggies which blind the eyes and not think rational about this decision.

Anyway, the big probability i will not even willing to put my 1st step out ! The pressures are so high that i'm scared sometimes. Living cost in hk is expensive and who knows, u might not be able to buy ur own house. Coz checked a few unit which cost hk$300 million for an apartment ! It's totally crazy..... going there is like suicide la....not to mention how u going to support 2 person ? plus family ?

I think i will juz maintain the car for now, stop the conversion of Euro R.....keeping it stock...

As for the manifold, i got no idea when it will arrive.....probably need a few months....

This is the one.....and it has clocked 8000 kms only.

Price will only be known once it shipped back here !

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sato... so many leng lui here in MY ut you chose to chase someone in HK ka? love is blind hehe... i understand. i do agree with fairy on the makan part har har har

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
biler tue?bro kete gua sudah siap ka???sudah siap kalu donot hesitate to col my brader to collect the charge...anyhow,i think i will stay longer in myanmar coz those clakaz client gorgot to request scaffolding for high point inspection

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
biler tue?bro kete gua sudah siap ka???sudah siap kalu donot hesitate to col my brader to collect the charge...anyhow,i think i will stay longer in myanmar coz those clakaz client gorgot to request scaffolding for high point inspection
ali, aku tak tau kereta kau dah siap ke belum.

kemarin nampak kat umah sebelah.. pastu tak nampak dah.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato... so many leng lui here in MY ut you chose to chase someone in HK ka? love is blind hehe... i understand. i do agree with fairy on the makan part har har har
Yeah, i'm now in blind condition la. So hard to make decision ~

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
fairy san,

ecu tu ok or not????????
abang cat :love:ok kut.. i check the codes.. i suppose its correct.. bang ada extractor ke??

fairy, u got extra fuel tank ka??
abang alwi:love:ada.. hehe.. abang punye dah rosak ka??
Naa....i'm still confused about the going hk and work stuff la. It's not easy ! I'll have to go from zero again. Wat makes me hard to decide is that the time frame problem and the money ! Maybe it's juz foggies which blind the eyes and not think rational about this decision.

Anyway, the big probability i will not even willing to put my 1st step out ! The pressures are so high that i'm scared sometimes. Living cost in hk is expensive and who knows, u might not be able to buy ur own house. Coz checked a few unit which cost hk$300 million for an apartment ! It's totally crazy..... going there is like suicide la....not to mention how u going to support 2 person ? plus family ?

I think i will juz maintain the car for now, stop the conversion of Euro R.....keeping it stock...

As for the manifold, i got no idea when it will arrive.....probably need a few months....

This is the one.....and it has clocked 8000 kms only.

Price will only be known once it shipped back here !
bro sato:love:.. dont mind me asking.. the girl is from hk??.. anyway, i understand what you mean.. well, if i were you, i would fly to hk and spend some time there.. take it as a holiday there.. going there will get you some answers.. take 2 weeks leave and just go.. at least you did something.. better knowing you you fell rather then regretting you didnt try hard enough.. once again, go makan the girl first.. after that see what happens.. you might even be able to make her come to malaysia.. if she loves you enough she will, or you and her might be able to work something out... once again i'm sorry to say this, but in this world a man's first step in order to get a girl is to get her in bed.. percentage of being together is doubled instanly.. this is a fact and its reality.. 98% of relationships are started this way, and through my own experimentation, its very true.. just take leave and go bro. just go...

alamak, my saliva drooling for the extractor d.. but its gonna take so long to arrive:bawling:
abang faisal:love: i myself am going for a girl from shenzhen.. i know so many friends from china, but she is just so differnt from other girls i know.. she is not the prettiest but she managed to touch me.. i guess cf/cl owners just likes imported stuff.. haha
abang ali:love: bila nak balik malaysia..?? i got manual gbox for you.. hehehe
Yeah, i'm now in blind condition la. So hard to make decision ~
take a holiday bro, just go there, see her hold her and see what you get.. the answers are there.. better die knowing rather than die wondering..

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
ali, aku tak tau kereta kau dah siap ke belum.

kemarin nampak kat umah sebelah.. pastu tak nampak dah.

orait aa bro bien..i'll col my brader to konfem that....

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

abang cat :love:ok kut.. i check the codes.. i suppose its correct.. bang ada extractor ke??

abang alwi:love:ada.. hehe.. abang punye dah rosak ka??

bro sato:love:.. dont mind me asking.. the girl is from hk??.. anyway, i understand what you mean.. well, if i were you, i would fly to hk and spend some time there.. take it as a holiday there.. going there will get you some answers.. take 2 weeks leave and just go.. at least you did something.. better knowing you you fell rather then regretting you didnt try hard enough.. once again, go makan the girl first.. after that see what happens.. you might even be able to make her come to malaysia.. if she loves you enough she will, or you and her might be able to work something out... once again i'm sorry to say this, but in this world a man's first step in order to get a girl is to get her in bed.. percentage of being together is doubled instanly.. this is a fact and its reality.. 98% of relationships are started this way, and through my own experimentation, its very true.. just take leave and go bro. just go...

alamak, my saliva drooling for the extractor d.. but its gonna take so long to arrive:bawling:

abang faisal:love: i myself am going for a girl from shenzhen.. i know so many friends from china, but she is just so differnt from other girls i know.. she is not the prettiest but she managed to touch me.. i guess cf/cl owners just likes imported stuff.. haha

abang ali:love: bila nak balik malaysia..?? i got manual gbox for you.. hehehe

take a holiday bro, just go there, see her hold her and see what you get.. the answers are there.. better die knowing rather than die wondering..

bro fairylicious mummy yummy finger lickin good...i dun know when exactly i'll be back but i will see u after i came back to malaysia bcoz i hv to see mr yau to take all the engine n stuff tht left there...

for manual gearbox it is very tempting but i hv to double check my fulus bcoz im not alone anymore:bawling:...mr kitzmet junior will be out this september/October so preparations needed plus i dun wanna see my wife transform to megatron if she knew i got secret plan...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004

Fairy bro...thanks....

Actually i've juz came back from hk.....went there during good friday n spent a few days with her... it's all so unplanned. Anyway.....i don't think the probability would be high.....

As for you, will u go china then ? For good ?

Fairy bro...the manifold.....it's not compulsory la...if u prefer to wait then ok...if not...i'm really flexible la.... no worries. But for sure brand new Feel's would be more expensive than Mugen ~ Meaning better performance ? Hehhehee...racun dulu ~

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
Fairy bro...thanks....

Actually i've juz came back from hk.....went there during good friday n spent a few days with her... it's all so unplanned. Anyway.....i don't think the probability would be high.....

Fairy bro...the manifold.....it's not compulsory la...if u prefer to wait then ok...if not...i'm really flexible la.... no worries. But for sure brand new Feel's would be more expensive than Mugen ~ Meaning better performance ? Hehhehee...racun dulu ~
bro fairy...u r going to china????for good?????:bawling:pls dun leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Fairy bro...thanks....

ahhhh.. i see you have gone to hk and have EATEN:burnout: hehehehe

i dont mind spending more for better products.. but have to wait so long:bawling:

no lah, i wont go china... if go also only for holiday makan makan.. hehe.. but if i start to gila i might, provided the roads a re nice with beautiful corners and nice highways without speed traps... hehe

bro fairy...u r going to china????for good?????:bawling:pls dun leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
abang ali, of course i wont stay there for good... nanti rindu kat korang pulak.. hehe.. MALAYSIA is the one i love :love:

hehehe... secret project.. bini marah.. hahahaha.. another one bites the dust.. hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, my car went missing today near my house at keramat au4/19a. time suspected to be stolen is from 9pm(31/5/2010) to 9am today(1/6/2010).

description of the car:
WLR 6369
white proton satria with black mivec hood
mivec fiber front bumper (middle part has been cut and the grille is painted black)
rear windscreen have Prohatch Enthusiast sticker
imitation te37 bronze rims with gold brake caliper
yokohama parada spec2 tyres all around
big exhaust hks super dragger sflow muffler at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience