Haltech Platinum Series

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Good News
For all waja engine and campro cps or non cps can running perfect with Sprint 500.
Pls contact your Haltech Certified Tuner.
Hello Syahz,
Since campro cps or non cps are "drive by wire", electronic throttle body, how can there wire (ETB)connect to Sprint 500 ?
Is Sprint 500 support "drive by wire" ? please correct me if i am wrong.

Bye.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Hello Syahz,
Since campro cps or non cps are "drive by wire", electronic throttle body, how can there wire (ETB)connect to Sprint 500 ?
Is Sprint 500 support "drive by wire" ? please correct me if i am wrong.

Bye.
Suzuki Swift Sport same running electronic throttle body.The car still good respond with VVT.So what the problem Platinum to running this system.Ask your super dealer Haltech at sunway for more detail.

Last edited:

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Suzuki Swift Sport same running electronic throttle body.The car still good respond with VVT.So what the problem Platinum to running this system.Ask your super dealer Haltech at sunway for more detail.
Hello Syahz,
I goto the web site : www.haltech.com and look all the product.
I look on their specification, it seem they forget to mention on "drive by wire", electronic throttle body,ETB.
So, sorry to ask which Platinum model that support ETB ?

Thanks.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Hello Syahz & ecupro,
to my understand Haltech unable to tune drive by wire but also not sure is it apply to all the range correct me if im wrong. some ppl say they use OE ECU to control the Drive by wire and the rest of the tuning was done on the standalone.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Hello Syahz & ecupro,
to my understand Haltech unable to tune drive by wire but also not sure is it apply to all the range correct me if im wrong. some ppl say they use OE ECU to control the Drive by wire and the rest of the tuning was done on the standalone.
Hi xbalance2002,
Long time no see,how are you?

After you mention on OE ECU that control ETB, then, I fully understand.

So, thats mean, the OE coolant sensor must be connect on the OE ECU in order the ETB can work on "COLD STAR".
So, thats mean, the OE air-cond switch or sensor input must be connect on the OE ECU in order the ETB can over come the stready r.pm. when air-cond cut in or cut out.

Thanks again, xbalance.

bye.

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Syah, can the Platinum 1000 series ECU work for the Satria Neo CPS? Any CPS installed before and what's the outcome? thanks.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Syah, can the Platinum 1000 series ECU work for the Satria Neo CPS? Any CPS installed before and what's the outcome? thanks.
Haltech Platinum can be tune.Ask your super dealer or Certified Tuner From Haltech.He can help u.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
syahz...
are you the same Syahz Microtech @ rpm2racing?
how's Haltech S500 on Toyota 4AGE 20V and cost? can it be wired up to use either wasted spark or edis?
coz I'm trying to eliminate the use to distributor...:proud:
tq...

GuyM

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
Syahz,

Is there Haltech product available for Lancer GT here?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Haltech can run for any modif engine.Up to u how to set up.back to super dealer haltech at sunway and around the world.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Sunway is a god of tuner place...don't waste your time go to fuc* and bustard tuner.if u want to look really pro tuner,he got a two dyno at wshop.Awesome

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okie guys

we've decided to come up with a customer loyalty program, where we appreciate our valued loyal customers(TiTANed) by giving them savings on their next purchase (and next next) set of TiTANs.

so, the promotion works like this:

2nd set of TiTANs, is 5% off the retail price (as listed in our price lists)

3rd set of TiTANs, is 10% off the retail price (as listed in our price list)

pls note that: This are only applicable to cash sales only, not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience