Lancer Evo 9 converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Lancer Evo 9 converted.

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Retarded is you trying to sell this cedia. U paying for this ad you moron?? The trophy should b yours for the well done conversion and making others guessing. Good luck in your sale. U dumb ass.
selling a car is retarded, i guess put the whole forum ppl who sells is a retard!!:hmmmm:
who is the moron who reply to an argument date last YEAR OCTOBER!!!:stupid:
u have not interest in buying the car, juz drop a statement n create argument with another guy in this tread which is not relevant to the thread, juz bcoz of wat? u cant have evo 9 engine under ur hood? or cant upgrade ur car to ct9a version?? :confused:
btw this not my car, read the thread 1st if u can, as i know all ppl in mloc r highly educated ppl with rational thinking, i guess u r the only wierd 1 over there, post this thread on mloc n let them judge ur action, so freaking immature and if u dun deserve being scolded for being immature wat else i can describe u apart from a single wasted sperm who fulling evolved into adult hood!!!
and stay away from this thread!!! fortini!!

turbon3tix

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
HaxDuum : helo bro..what im stating above there is serious..im not kidding n not a low ballers...i did ask u if u allow me to buy at that price..that is my around of price...if u cant.then its okie...by the way, how much the best price u looking for??

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
yup~ pls call for serious buyer

Last edited:

sakureng

Apr 8, 2008
bro..where your location ehh..i might interested with your car..got few question here..in what year your lancer make?people say there got different about evo 9 roof with other evo 8 and 7?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

just asking first..then if ok i will call..if u dun mind la tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of my bro's Proton Putra stolen. Location: KOI KINRARA Puchong.Date/Time: Between 1/1/11 2300hrs to 2/1/11 0400hrs. Reg.NO: BFE 8848. Car has custom bodykits and colour is RED Rosso Scuderia. Any info or leads, kindly inform 012 242 5050 or 016 260 6600. Do help to pass the message on. Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience