4ag gear conversions..

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
yo people,r u still interested?hahah
its been 3weeks since i got my thngs put in place..n 1 thng fosho,i got a quite fast 20v rite now.juz rape a fren b16b,a 3s(n.a) and two 7age(no wonder he told me nvr go 4 a 7age)..
so,is there any 7age wanna drag?hehe..300mtr,350mtr,400mtr,juz name it..maybe we could all gather,rent S.I.C 4 a day n organize our own 4ag drag someday..hmm

PM me when you are in Penang. I'm interested to see your 4AGE power. Friendly drag of course :)
I buy you drink after that.

blacktopholics

Jan 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yup.a friendly-challenge unless someone take it as hard..hahah n 2 prove 7age r 'nothn'..(7age-muscular body wearing skirts@bottom)
lots of ppl claiming their 7age could rev above 7.5k..so,pls prove it.
btw,izzit only a 2.5litre turbocharge can challenge anyone?(i nvr use d word challenge instead)
as 4 me life itself is full of challenge..

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
yo people,r u still interested?hahah
its been 3weeks since i got my thngs put in place..n 1 thng fosho,i got a quite fast 20v rite now.juz rape a fren b16b,a 3s(n.a) and two 7age(no wonder he told me nvr go 4 a 7age)..
so,is there any 7age wanna drag?hehe..300mtr,350mtr,400mtr,juz name it..maybe we could all gather,rent S.I.C 4 a day n organize our own 4ag drag someday..hmm

mind to share what have been changed/do and the estimate cost ??
in previously you did mention not finalize what need to change/do
btw did you dyno ? interested to know how the torque and hp curve will be after you did those upgrade.

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
mind to share what have been changed/do and the estimate cost ??
in previously you did mention not finalize what need to change/do
btw did you dyno ? interested to know how the torque and hp curve will be after you did those upgrade.
any update regarding this topic?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all 61T master,

I still cannot forget the feeling / excitement when I newly bring my car out from garage with 1.2 bar boosting in the street. After that successfully reduce the boost by installing new hose for actuator currently having my stock engine boosting @ 0.5 bar.
Now, I'm feeling itchy and want to up boost @ 0.8 bar (Enough for me as I'm fuel-consious person) and need master's advice for me what to do. Just simply up boost? Or what do I need in the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience