ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
maybe play too much in car,need amy pure to cover the smell & freemeal tissue to wipe off any stain ma :idea:

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
monaro need vellfire then......more spacious to play ma...:biggrin:

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
need so many tissue on car for wht?:lollypop::bebored::embarassed:
Who say those tissue for car? But since ade boss sponsor, kasi 9 9 punya order ma! LOLZ!

maybe play too much in car,need amy pure to cover the smell & freemeal tissue to wipe off any stain ma :idea:
play inside car? can meh? how to play ar? Come Taikor 5115, show it to us in next TT how to play inside car!! LOLZ... Oh and BTW, who is amy pure? Taikor 5115's mistress ar? The girl Taikor 5115 always play with inside the car la?!? oooooo AMY PURE! hahahaha:biggrin:

monaro need vellfire then......more spacious to play ma...:biggrin:
Vellfire for what? I got 2 40-footer containers FOC oledi.. nais!! LOLZ!:biggrin::biggrin:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
Who say those tissue for car? But since ade boss sponsor, kasi 9 9 punya order ma! LOLZ!

play inside car? can meh? how to play ar? Come Taikor 5115, show it to us in next TT how to play inside car!! LOLZ... Oh and BTW, who is amy pure? Taikor 5115's mistress ar? The girl Taikor 5115 always play with inside the car la?!? oooooo AMY PURE! hahahaha:biggrin:

Vellfire for what? I got 2 40-footer containers FOC oledi.. nais!! LOLZ!:biggrin::biggrin:
we know why u need that much of tissue :idea::biggrin:

play in car u more geng la compare with me...up-shifting,downshifting,heel & toe,high-rev & boost kaw kaw...my slow car auto & NA only :bawling:

somebody told me amy pure invented ambipure,like colonel kentucky of kfc ma...no?well,who cares as long as it makes your car smell better right?:biggrin:

im glad that u get what i mean by freemeal :biggrin:...

hotel tophill that one ah??

straight go in to the receptionist ask for KFC izzit???

Yala, straight ask for Kepong's Fun Chicks at TopHill lolz!

5115:
Sure bo? I go u go arr? Is SPA and *ahem...ahem* der wor...not afraid of home minister ka? :rofl:

yeehau86:
U meant Buntut Is Around is it? :banghead:

DanzEterna might wanna join us TT one day once his car is ready la...by that time if he wanna come, TT at Desa Park City Leng Mou?

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
wht afraid??!wht type of big snake our taikor never see??:banghead::banghead::biggrin:

The Z1 very cool leh..the door..

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
Yala, straight ask for Kepong's Fun Chicks at TopHill lolz!

5115:
Sure bo? I go u go arr? Is SPA and *ahem...ahem* der wor...not afraid of home minister ka? :rofl:

yeehau86:
U meant Buntut Is Around is it? :banghead:

DanzEterna might wanna join us TT one day once his car is ready la...by that time if he wanna come, TT at Desa Park City Leng Mou?
im just worry u not coming only :banghead:

TT at desa park city?no problem,just set a time & date will do

Manyak Nais!

Taikor %!!% mau belis? Panda colour scheme looks veli veli nais on a ST185! :biggrin:

here's da details:

Toyota Celica RC Turbo Manual - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
there is another unit with more extras
Toyota celica st185 rc turbo manual - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

and this 1 is back for sales again since last Dec
Toyota celica turbo - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

but too bad current cash flow does not allowed me to take any of the above :banghead:

He only interested in tis kind of car onli nia......BMW Z1 Convertible Soft Top 2.5 Manual - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my...baru suit his status ma.....

btw,found another worth buy rare car:Corolla Ae101 GT FX - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
bro no money la,can't even imagine LHD hassle in malaysia :banghead:

tt where? sms me
and bro 5115, sell yr bimmer then can buy the celica la..don wait...act now while stock last!
cheerz

We’ve been hearing a lot about Honda’s upcoming hybrid-only model that is supposed to go head-to-head with the Toyota Prius. Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, is now out and about speaking very confidently of Honda’s upcoming hybrid plans. First of all, Fukui feels that Honda suffered a huge misstep by rolling out a hybrid version of its Civic instead of a hybrid-only model.

“The real competition has just begun,” Fukui...