Lancer Evo 9 converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Lancer Evo 9 converted.

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Retarded is you trying to sell this cedia. U paying for this ad you moron?? The trophy should b yours for the well done conversion and making others guessing. Good luck in your sale. U dumb ass.
selling a car is retarded, i guess put the whole forum ppl who sells is a retard!!:hmmmm:
who is the moron who reply to an argument date last YEAR OCTOBER!!!:stupid:
u have not interest in buying the car, juz drop a statement n create argument with another guy in this tread which is not relevant to the thread, juz bcoz of wat? u cant have evo 9 engine under ur hood? or cant upgrade ur car to ct9a version?? :confused:
btw this not my car, read the thread 1st if u can, as i know all ppl in mloc r highly educated ppl with rational thinking, i guess u r the only wierd 1 over there, post this thread on mloc n let them judge ur action, so freaking immature and if u dun deserve being scolded for being immature wat else i can describe u apart from a single wasted sperm who fulling evolved into adult hood!!!
and stay away from this thread!!! fortini!!

turbon3tix

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
HaxDuum : helo bro..what im stating above there is serious..im not kidding n not a low ballers...i did ask u if u allow me to buy at that price..that is my around of price...if u cant.then its okie...by the way, how much the best price u looking for??

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
yup~ pls call for serious buyer

Last edited:

sakureng

Apr 8, 2008
bro..where your location ehh..i might interested with your car..got few question here..in what year your lancer make?people say there got different about evo 9 roof with other evo 8 and 7?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

just asking first..then if ok i will call..if u dun mind la tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience