aftermarket gauge bulb

SatanicsM

im using some aftermarket gauge like omoni..i mean old school type..theres 2 type

the one that bulb outside using 2 pin..and one smaller one..where can i repair the smaller one since it already blow

SideWaysGrey

May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Im also using a Greddy analogue Boost Meter and the bulb recently blew. Where can i purchase this bulb n replace it? Jln Pasar ?

levin818

Nov 29, 2003
For Greddy boost meter's bulb, I replaced it with a SMD 0.5W LED (warm white) plus a 100ohm 2W resistor in series. Brightness wise is very good.

wirahybrid

Oct 27, 2009
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
just open up ur gauge n replace ur bulbs wit LED n 420ohm resistor. did for mine n its pretty good lighting, bt becareful wen u take it apart, the mechanism is very sensitive

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Jin, try look for it at jln pasar, got mine there 4 $3 per piece, most acc shops sellin it at $15 to $18

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Wanna ask the sifus in Zth ere. Normally what type of bulbs is installed at the dashboard panel where we normally see. Is T5 bulb the only choice

Mar 29, 2010
China
maybe i can not help you to solve this problem.but if you have some question about install HID xenon kits,i can help you more

jeyadev

Mar 7, 2006
AFAIK, the sockets and wiring is already done & fitted for T5 bulbs. its like your signal bulbs, in my Satria for example, its wired for T10. so if I want to use a bigger brighter bulb, I have to replace the socket to do that.

for dashboard wiring / socket must also make sure the new socket can fit. again, my Satria uses t10 for the illumination (speedo, fuel, temp) and T5 for the aircond panel & everything else :)

gona have my interval service soon..

pour half bottle for first time....then quater bottle for the next interval change?...is that suffecient?