Idiot Drivers

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
j_l200s ,

bro, that is penang style driving... haha... but is improving alot already... 3 years back i remember the car is crawling at 40-50 on the street which is perfectly jamless situation... haha..

you should count at traffic light stop and go.. because in penang you get like 5-6 car and here in kl easily 20 cars or more...

sorry no offence penangite... :biggrin:

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
j_l200s ,

bro, that is penang style driving... haha... but is improving alot already... 3 years back i remember the car is crawling at 40-50 on the street which is perfectly jamless situation... haha..

you should count at traffic light stop and go.. because in penang you get like 5-6 car and here in kl easily 20 cars or more...

sorry no offence penangite... :biggrin:

lol, u should come to penang now and re-quote what u've said. hahaha. i bet u gonna take back your words. :rofl: there's no more 5-6 cars at a traffic light now... :slug:

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I know they had improved alot nowdays .. haha... i go there every 2-3 months once.... I can see they are improving....

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
I think your friend really need to see the power of SR20 one day, thinking that his DVVT can win SR20 :rolleyes
i told him that the S15 driver only let him pass so that he wouldnt be kissing his bumper...not to say he have to see the power of SR20, even the old 4AFE@GE can beat the crap out his myvi but even if i said that to him, he'd be yapping his mouth saying his myvi is good that it can overtake a S15...he's a kind of stereo type Malaysian who wouldnt understand the difference in power...

Also another friend of mine driving a Saga LMST...he also said that "the R32~R34 engine's power is about 70% from the turbo only...thats y he can cucuk2 an R33 on the highway"...so, wat to do, i just nod my head instead of reasoning with him...

So the guys in the Saga LMST and the myvi always said the same thing to me when im trying to admire other cars...bunch of nutheads...

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
indeed... they are thinking after they installed some useless part in the cap ayam accessories shop/ DIY himself the car will b very powerfull....
come'on.. pls go and do some research 1st if u really intrested in car... even u can go to ask yr grandmom oso can tell u a 2.0cc is powerfull than a 1.3cc car loh..... brianless...

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i hv seen myvi having the lexus emblem b4...so "mm chi chao" dunno when lexus came out with a compact car..! I myself driving myvi with the 08' vios rims with the toyota emblem..but cant remove it..so just leave it, as long i dun change the rear n front emblem.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
my myvi with toyota vois rim...no choice lo...cant remove the emblem...but really suit the car well. i mean the rim

Attachments

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
but 1 thing i wanna advice Myvi drivers.. even the car is kina power full.. dun over push it.. cos its just a normal road or consider a sedan car.. my friend is kina pro and he lives in genting... he use to drive very good during uphill... but then 1 day his car spin and hit the divider... he was lucky that he didn't fall down the cliff.. my advice if wanna do that make sure buy a car that is suitable to race at least its meant to speed so the safety features are there...

i also have my friend that have just total lost his SUBARU last year... and he only have a scratch on his arm and small cut on the forehead... if he was in a road car like vios.. for sure he might be in ICU.... (no offence guys its just an example) my advice is drive safely... XD

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
even pro drifter in SPORTSCAR oso bound to accident la, if myvi potato size, no need say. I canot imagine a totalled Myvi, driver have thin chance to survive

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
and some of them put scion logo:biggrin: myvi sport1.jpg

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
mayb should held a grp for 'Myvi's owner that drive them like shit' club...seriously,the place i stay nw..lolz..lets juz said..the population of myvi will be abit more...wakaka,dun care mod-ed or not,stock,lady driver,male driver...sometimes i even get tiong by myvi driven by a lady who juz got her 'P' in front of my apartment where the speedlimit is 50km/h they run at 90km/h...siao... basically those driver attitude i really beh tahan...

lolx...S15 would lose to myvi?R33 lose to LMST?lolz..i smell some semangat patriotic here...wakaka
seriously..dun need to say the car turbo or not..juz show them the brochure or wat abt the engine spec sheet and the kw the engine produce..lolz..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't care what car u all drive, but if your car is installed with HID super white bulb, please be considerate, and please don't use high beam, it's dangerous to the car on the opposite directions, especially in narrow and winding roads.
From my p.o.v HID bulbs shouldn't be used in car, and should be strictly banned by JPJ...

ooops...sry.. its supposed to be HID bulbs not halogen bulbs..my bad..thank you for correcting me yeehau86

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I don't care what car u all drive, but if your car is installed with halogen super white bulb, please be considerate, and please don't use high beam, it's dangerous to the car on the opposite directions, especially in narrow and winding roads.
From my p.o.v halogen bulbs shouldn't be used in car, and should be strictly banned by JPJ...
so you mean cars should use HID instead of halogen because halogen is glaring? JPJ should ban halogen? I think you got it the wrong way :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a Jetta with us today for some pampering and protection. Upon arrival in the Historical City of Melaka, we grabbed a quick lunch then we reached the location to pamper this german babe. We inspected the car once we reached and we found...

From the looks of the initial view is that its clean and spotless but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience