Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if no budget ....you may option on basic mod 1st such as aftermarket air filter and full exhaust system setup ....in this 2 mod ..you want it to be done for the 1st time and also last time ....stay with drop in air filter as you no need to spend so much money if you are going for open pod ...aftermarket KNN drop in is juz nice..low budget juz option for UTR brand or zenden....exhaust ...go for hotbits full setup ...dyno proven ...no sinkalan.com ....so that you no need to change over and over again to gain the optimum result ....hotbits is the way ...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
i read from some articles... a properly tuned TTB setup can get 80% of a 4-throttle system.

For my car, the throttle response n torque gain are great. The throttle response is like more than 100% increased after tuning. No joke. Havent send for dyno yet.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

izso,
On a stock car the gain is there la.. will be noticeable.. not as minimal as u mentioned la..

Throttle response will be much better for sure... it will be something like installing a weber on an EFI car... minus the increased FC.

The TTB setup is ideal for engines with internals done up like head jobs + increased displacement, as the intake system became the main restriction in the entire combustion system after all those internal mods.
Legal ar ? :adore:

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
Dude you got a damn disturbing avatar you know that?

Drexchan and Guan are the sellers of the Works AFPR (EA Autoworks). Get from them.

As for torque : Whats your budget? The best way is increase stroke distance, increase compression and larger pistons (stroke). But that'll cost you quite a bit.
hahaha remember my avatar everytime b4 going to sleep OK hahaha

i know they selling bro...whats the official site? any link you can give me? ive search with google already..the only match are from mudah.my,is that it? :hmmmm:

um...other suggestion than internal mods..im not ready yet to "kacau" the internal huhuhu
im still a noob bro
:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

if no budget ....you may option on basic mod 1st such as aftermarket air filter and full exhaust system setup ....in this 2 mod ..you want it to be done for the 1st time and also last time ....stay with drop in air filter as you no need to spend so much money if you are going for open pod ...aftermarket KNN drop in is juz nice..low budget juz option for UTR brand or zenden....exhaust ...go for hotbits full setup ...dyno proven ...no sinkalan.com ....so that you no need to change over and over again to gain the optimum result ....hotbits is the way ...
the basic mods,DONE already bro...im using coldairinduction with open pod filter (on the way with heatshield),from extractor 2 inch piping ended with 5zigen straight flow exhaust,8mm cable plug(oem busted already),NGK plugs,ground wire from ????(forgot the name)gonna change to pivot next

also forgot to mention..im using wira SE-4g15
the mods ive done is good already..can reach 190km/h(dont know the HP though) dyno is pretty expansive here(Brunei)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
shinjite,
well not really la... usually i would advice ppl to do up stage by stage if dont have big budget... will only advice to go full out if got big budget...

it all depends on how much your budget and whether you wanto keep the car for long or not.

nurburing,
i dont see why not legal... it is very safety in many aspects.. ppl can BOT their engine without getting legal issues. TTB is just a very simple thing mah... even a 4-throttle already more keng and established.

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i know they selling bro...whats the official site? any link you can give me? ive search with google already..the only match are from mudah.my,is that it? :hmmmm:

um...other suggestion than internal mods..im not ready yet to "kacau" the internal huhuhu
im still a noob bro

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

the basic mods,DONE already bro...im using coldairinduction with open pod filter (on the way with heatshield),from extractor 2 inch piping ended with 5zigen straight flow exhaust,8mm cable plug(oem busted already),NGK plugs,ground wire from ????(forgot the name)gonna change to pivot next

the mods ive done is good already..can reach 190km/h(dont know the HP though) dyno is pretty expansive here(Brunei)
thicker plug cable doesn't produce more power ...it only cause interference sound from your audio ...2.0 piping ? don't mind if i ask you a question ..although your top speed can hit 190kmh ....what about your low end tourqe ? don't tell me improved compare to last time lol ....

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
thicker plugs does improve engine powerband to be much stable n more responsive. maybe some of you bought ayam brand thicker pug cables and didnt work out.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
have u ever tried comparing those new thicker plug cables with 'new' original stock cables?

Knightz85

Jan 9, 2010
Brunei
thicker plug cable doesn't produce more power ...it only cause interference sound from your audio ...2.0 piping ? don't mind if i ask you a question ..although your top speed can hit 190kmh ....what about your low end tourqe ? don't tell me improved compare to last time lol ....
i know that already..i need the 8mm for a better "spark" for the plugs and i also know it can coz the interference with audio..thats why ive install the ground wire
are you trying to make fun of me eyy bro? i know that already OK..i wouldnt say improved but its better than ori piping..

i was asking bout how to get a better torque base..not to get criticize and laughed at

~GFU~:thefinger:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

im still a noob bro

Looks like you've already done what you can do. The next step is internals, lightened crank pulley and the adjustable cam pulley and ECU upgrade.

EA Products :: Fotopic.Net

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i know that already..i need the 8mm for a better "spark" for the plugs and i also know it can coz the interference with audio..thats why ive install the ground wire
are you trying to make fun of me eyy bro? i know that already OK..i wouldnt say improved but its better than ori piping..

i was asking bout how to get a better torque base..not to get criticize and laughed at

~GFU~:thefinger:

darren is just saying that 2 inch piping is a bit too big for a relatively stock 4g15, ud prolly lost some low end torque there

unless u wanna retain the piping, then like what izso sed, LCP and internals like longer crank/larger pistons

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

today i was cruising along the usual route around my housing area, i saw a funny SUV with super GT wing on top of its roof....walao eh....he really a Funny one...so i snap some pics and thinking of starting a thread for all to share what are the real car enthusiast will do to their car to make it nicer, faster and even nastier looking.....

compared to some funny so called car enthusiast putting on stickers of Nismo to their iswara, Mugen to their kancil and BMW emblem to their Ford...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience