SUSPECTED stolen my car was detected

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
A few second ago i saw my cars picture in the internet..the suspect want to sell the car which is lower price than the market...i really2 recognized the part of the car..that belonging to me before..but have been stolen a year ago.....So,,,what should i do now??any member can help me??

ek_elleh

500 RPM
Sep 5, 2005
KB
1st, print the page..

then take advise from expert,
such as police or friend who related to police..

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
ok bro...
1st thing,,
i need to double check and reconfirm the car..
And i ask my friend for keep watching him..

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Try2 send some spy to call the "seller" for inspection as a buyer,
but dont simply take action & make things expose..
Good luck to u..

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Try2 send some spy to call the "seller" for inspection as a buyer,
but dont simply take action & make things expose..
Good luck to u..
try not to expose too much information on the net cause u might alert him...try to contact the relevant authorities and gd luck :)

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
print the page!
then lodge a police report or seek an advise from them..
as u recognize the parts that same with yours...

and, agree with all posting above, try to send a spy as a buyer, to check whether it is really
your car/parts...

good luck bro!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
stolen about a year ago? Has insurance claims all been cleared and the case closed by police? Since it's been such a long time, the current person selling the car, might be the 3rd or 4th person down the supply chain of stolen car syndicate, or he could even be an innocent party alltogether... U can try to send a spy as a buyer but I dont really see the point in this.. how much information would you be able to gather, and how many infiltrating questions do you think you can ask, before the seller becomes suspicious of your intentions.. Best advice would be to check with police what to do, of course only after double checking if it is actually your car...

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
if u already got ur insurance claim settled (u already received payment from insurance) then there is no point in getting the car back.car is now legally owned by insurance company.what u could do is alert the insurance company and they will sort out the rest.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
so r u guys trying to say let it be,as if the inssurance pay and cover the whole thing 1 thing is for sure.The car as stolen before and if found during 2-3 yrs after it still court case la beb. Even 2-3 buyer legally own it but the point is going to find who is the f**king theif at the 1st place,find the way how can the stolen car legally on the road..sound weird rite.
To me im not interested to the car anymore but whoever commited crime is should have thier punishment or else our country will become worse the now.(i means crimer rate increased at anywhere)

ap3xi

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
the car already reprocessed la, insurance company sold to the market

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a few question to ask.

Can the fixed spring seat titan abs be fully customized.
comfort?
street sport?
race?
serviceable?

Instead of using OEM spring, can it b match wit my current lowered spring?

Bcoz is non adjustable so can i still get lowered by 2 finger gap for front & rear inbetween fender & tyre?

I pretty interested, getting it soon. reali cannot tahan current abs setup.

hope i not asking too much OF QUESTION.. hehehe.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience