HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FACELIFT is RM199,800

s.alam07

Feb 2, 2010
shah alam
Only one wprd...superb! eventhough my wife really luv this car! The only problem is it's too bumpy for us with kids & parents especially for a long distance journey. Any good suggestion for an after market suspension which is less bumpy but still good when attacking the corner?Adjustable tien, koni, etc...

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
he suspension is still acceptable for me and my wife + kids, but this suspension is definately far way better than the previous facelift. The previous suspension will make you throw out everything you eat during your lunch time. :p , i try it b4 with my friend's CTR.

aftermarket suspension you need to ask those taiko lor. I am not sure. Going for any upgrades soon?:biggrin:

rickarch

Known Member
Sep 16, 2006
can't wait to complete the running-in period so that can feel the power of i-VTEC... :driver:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
The previous suspension will make you throw out everything you eat during your lunch time. :p , i try it b4 with my friend's CTR.
if this is the case then i am a very happy man

s.alam07

Feb 2, 2010
shah alam
Bro saiyuke, no plan yet for any upgrading.

To all FD2R owners/owners to be, when we can have TT?

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
can't wait to complete the running-in period so that can feel the power of i-VTEC... :driver:
How much is the run in period? 1,000km? Mine I wack it around 9++km. After first service checking, coz they didn't even change oil or anything. Just routine checking only.

Fred: The poison of FD2R is very deep leh... Hahaha. So, faster get your unit, coz I saw a few CTR on board of a trailer at federal highway last Friday.

rickarch

Known Member
Sep 16, 2006
How much is the run in period? 1,000km? Mine I wack it around 9++km. After first service checking, coz they didn't even change oil or anything. Just routine checking only.

Fred: The poison of FD2R is very deep leh... Hahaha. So, faster get your unit, coz I saw a few CTR on board of a trailer at federal highway last Friday.
1,000km according to the owner's manual. but i did whack it once when i drove out from the showroom... :biggrin: