Idiot Drivers

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
take it easy......maybe they thought their car so long and big event the car parking space not enought for them .......

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
two idiot in :adore::mad:same row....
i think the BMW have to park like that mah.. cos the perdana park like that.. the bmw have to follow loh.. if not he park nicely.. the perdana cant come out de....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
His brain consider OKU ma :rofl:

Anyway, check out this photos.

Got a space to park but she preferred to park that way and later when one of the car wanna drive out and honk the car, she came out and say sorry and to my surprise she was told off that why can't you park properly when there is a space lolz! She replied "I park awhile only" I was around there watching that time lolz!

This one super VIP, park the car all the way beyond its parking line.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.. yeah i really hate if people double park when there are parking available...=.= if other people wan park how??? =.= what the fish man this kina of people.. =.=

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
hi guys. just wanted to share my latest encounter with a road bully. i was coming out of a t junction, entering the main road. so i had to wait for cars to pass by as it was their right of way. as i was waiting an iswara gave left signal and slowed down.. it was my chance to come out so i went out la. behind the iswara was a black hilux. the guy was so impatient he wen into the lane with opposing traffic and pancung back into the proper lane. he was going so fast that when he noticed me, he had to slam his brakes. i heard the tires screeching and saw a big black hilux in my rear view mirror coming my way. lucky i was still in first gear. i just full throttled and boosted 1 bar to barely avoid the hilux from crashing into me. thank god im still using td05. if im using some garret turbo sure turbo lag wud have been too much and crash already! anyway, the hilux honked at me like crazy. so i honked back la. there was a divider on my right and suddenly he passed me and stopped his car in a way that blocked my front and my left. the divider blocked my right so i couldn't go anywhere. this 6 foot bald malay guy came out of his car and told me to get out of my car. i was smoking so the window was open! as i got out, he started pushing me around and yelling at me. he said, "why u so kurang ajar honk at me!!?? u think u pakai turbo ur king of the road la!!" i couldnt do anything la. the guy was huge!!! even though i know i was in the right, all i could do was apologize. luckily he just decided to leave me without breaking my jaw. haih..

Last edited:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
y dont u just reoprt to police..if u stil ave his car number plate???
as far as i remember,,u not hapi on the road,,just fight it out in the road itself...no need to push or shove...for that alone u should complain..
he stop the car to quarrel wit u..that shows he is in no hurry..just bcoz he use a big and huge 4x4,doesnt mean the road belongs to him..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hi guys. just wanted to share my latest encounter with a road bully. i was coming out of a t junction, entering the main road. so i had to wait for cars to pass by as it was their right of way. as i was waiting an iswara gave left signal and slowed down.. it was my chance to come out so i went out la. behind the iswara was a black hilux. the guy was so impatient he wen into the lane with opposing traffic and pancung back into the proper lane. he was going so fast that when he noticed me, he had to slam his brakes. i heard the tires screeching and saw a big black hilux in my rear view mirror coming my way. lucky i was still in first gear. i just full throttled and boosted 1 bar to barely avoid the hilux from crashing into me. thank god im still using td05. if im using some garret turbo sure turbo lag wud have been too much and crash already! anyway, the hilux honked at me like crazy. so i honked back la. there was a divider on my right and suddenly he passed me and stopped his car in a way that blocked my front and my left. the divider blocked my right so i couldn't go anywhere. this 6 foot bald malay guy came out of his car and told me to get out of my car. i was smoking so the window was open! as i got out, he started pushing me around and yelling at me. he said, "why u so kurang ajar honk at me!!?? u think u pakai turbo ur king of the road la!!" i couldnt do anything la. the guy was huge!!! even though i know i was in the right, all i could do was apologize. luckily he just decided to leave me without breaking my jaw. haih..
so let me get this straight.... Hilux honk u and u honk back.... but then.. another car tough u honk at him so he stopped u.. (so the car stopped u is not the Hilux right??) Just wanabe clear....

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
U gotta act smart, if u are driving alone or with family, better dont honk back or retal back. If you driving with a bunch of guys whom are strong and can whack ppl then honk back n tiu 9 him. But the best thing to do is ignore la. Other ppl bark like dog, u dont need to bark back maaa, u are human maaa....

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Jus went back after a test drive with my bro in my ride...Was going back home at NKVE highway going to Klang...Suddenly nearing setia alam exit, this bastard driver who drove Honda Accord cut into our lane as he was avoiding a trailer...KNN...We nearly hit him...Damn lansi the driver or should be damn idiot...If we hit him,we are the one at fault pulak...haiz...Think drive big car no need to show respect to other cars or malaysian cars...

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
1st of all wan to mention tat i was damn piss off till forget to take the pic,anyway here goes
damn piss off juz nw...i juz copy from wat i type in other forum lar..juz inform u guys to avoid this car tat nearly hit me...

''KNS...u all guys...nex time u guys saw a Gold Myvi,JJU 7980...stay away...stupid driver..or should i said an idiot?...why i said so?coz tat bugger nearly hit me and my gf while outside college...tat idiot dun slow down even abit when got ppls at the side,juz wan to park in front of college to fetch ppl...f**k lar...from the look..is a damn lansi guy wif sunglasses...as if he drive a brand new ferrari...f**k u....u din even come down and said sorry,as im sure u r unaware tat u nearly hit me and my gf...u idiot...come so close,if we didn't move...sure kena hit liao and ur farking car sure will kena smash by me..u idiot.....

BEWARE OF GOLD COLOUR MYVI,NUMBER PLATE NUMBER 7980

dun even wan to hide the plate..so tat all can get away from the idiot...stupid f**k..and wan to knw where is my college?is near Petaling Street,previously known as Kemayan ATC,nw is juz ATC......KL ppls should knw where is it...grrr''

oh well...mod if think nt suitable...juz delete lar..im ok de..juz venting my anger..and inform u guys to beware of this car.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

This morning while I'm waiting for the engine to heat up, i saw white smoke coming out from my exhaust, the white smoke is not that bad as those motorbike smoke. What could this be ar? muffler going off soon? or? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience