Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I totally agree with mizunori77. A lot of owners around my area don't even bother to take their dog out or chained up ever since they were puppies. Even if not chained up, they are never been taken out for a walk before. Do you know that dogs need to get some workout too? Is good to take them for a jog once awhile to job alongside with you. Get their heart pumping a little and build up their stamina.

I just get mad as well when i see dogs get tied up 24/7 and they just expect them to guard the house. Some even feed the dogs bones. Why don't they try eating them instead. I was told by some useless dog lovers said that dogs are meant to eat bones. Wth!?

There is one owner around my area. He take the dog out and chain the dog at the tree trunk in a park and only let him do his business on that particular spot. Dogs don't do business on the spot. They need to walk and sniff around before doing their business and marking territory especially male dogs.

I make an effort to wrap their poo in a newspaper or by using big leaves to pick up their poo and throw it somewhere at the long bushes or place it under a tree as baja. The reason is because I understand the feeling when your car go over a poo and it is damn stinky and troublesome to wash the tyres. Is just a practice by US ppl to make an effort to clean your dogs business.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
DJgErM: :rofl: Lolz! Everywhere I go also kena zha geh...:banghead:

Aiyo, me consider hamsap meh...I only admire and adore 1 model nia...:proud:..................................................

>< one if more than enuf...hahaha...

dun tell me when u see a pretty chic on the street...you wont even give it a thought or look?

HAHA..just kidding la bro..what titanrev taiko said was very true...infact the problem is caused by a series of mistakes by different parties...and thus forming an unhealthy cycle..

however, abusing is cruel...an act of inhuman and sinful...

btw all these topics make the buayas in ZTH looked so :angel::angel::angel::angel: - ic

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually giving the dogs bone will cause injury to their stomach, and intestines as the bone are hard and sharp when they crush it. The bones could puncture the intestine wall worst is the bone could just get stuck at the throat and choke the dog to death. Best is to feed them with dry dog food...and soft can food 3,4 times a month mixed with some vitamins supplement.

For cats, if you want to give them fish. Peel the meat off the bone 1st before giving to them. The fish bone could get stuck or stab into their teeth area and infection will start due to the wound. Then the cat will looses appetite to eat and have more problems.

Dogs & cats can't eat sweet or salty stuff, it will kill them very fast due to kidney failure. Give them those treats from pet store. Not your M&M, Salty fish or Snickers. Try not to give them raw food also...they could get infected by bacteria or virus from the raw food.

If you are chaining your dog, please try to use a fabric latch instead of steel. Those steel latches will rub against the dog's skin causing injury to the neck area and the steel would rust and infect the wound. Best is to use a harness that wrap around the dogs chest area and front legs when bringing them for stroll. This will distribute the pulling force when you try to control your dog and not choke your dog on the neck area. Which is very suffocating...try choking yourself and see how that feels.

I don't like people caging their dog up all the time. I have a dog that I caged in the morning but left her out in the night when I caged the rabbits in and let the cats in the house. Reason for caging was she's playing too rough on the cats and rabbits and a few was found dead playing with her so...no choice have to cage her when I'm not at home but I always let her out at night to run around the house compound.

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well i feed all my dogs purely on Dog Food...never once got rice or watever...and sometimes soft fruits wif their seed removed..wonder is ok or not,but they love it....

my guard dog erm..i had to use chain due to last time use those fabric de...but make his skin abit like rashes,den change to steel ok ady...anyway..he can anytime remove the steel latches himself anyway...wakaka

yea..talk abt their poo...my neighbour they all..really no brain,told them nicely,when their dog poo ady,pick up lar....dunwan to listen...grrr

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
kazukimy, try not to tie the latch to strong against the neck...rash is usually caused by bad air circulation at certain area. Allow 2.5 finger space on the latch from the dogs skin and the latch it self.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
yea, i hate it when my neighbours walk their dog and let them pee on my tires... :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, I really hate it when those idiots just let the dogs pee on my car tires. Urine is really harmful to our rims. It will be a stained or a mark there if we didn't know that a dog actually pee on our car tires.

Kazukimy, yes I do feed them some fruits and vegetables too. I was told that once awhile is good for them but not too much as their poo will be very soft and hard to clean it up. BUT never ever feed your dog chocolates. This is one of the food that will kill them. It will trigger their nervous system and they will be dead by then. So, if you spill any milo, chocolate chips or anything to do with chocolate, make sure u clean it fast before they come for it.

I think those "lo mai fan" or known as rice pulut, dogs can't eat if not mistaken. Ya kazukimy, those idiots got the guys to bring the dogs right in front of my house and shit there. Wth, my tires kena few times adi just right in front of my house cuz got some grass there. Some I can't blame the dogs cuz these bastards owners let the dog run out on their own to do business. So, they won't know where they should do their business. I have trained my dogs not to pee on car tires and my dog never pee on car tires. Unless I was not at home to bring him out whole day, he got no choice he will pee on my tires and on the spot I quickly rinse it off.

Latch I use steel ones but around the collar will be fabric ones. So is just a steel chain attached to the fabric collar. That way my dog won't feel uncomfortable.

DJgeRm: Haha! I don't look at other chicks that passed by geh...cuz I have no chance to as my ear will be swollen each time I look at one :bawling:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

No lar...it means most zth members punya guys have a pure, kind and caring heart ma hehe!

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I have seen with my on eye ( few feets away ) , around 7.30 in the morning , a taxi driver just drove pass through a dog that was passing by and didnt even bother to stop .. Hearing the dog crying sound is creepy

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have seen with my on eye ( few feets away ) , around 7.30 in the morning , a taxi driver just drove pass through a dog that was passing by and didnt even bother to stop .. Hearing the dog crying sound is creepy
WTH!? That's so damn cruel and inhuman man...:mad:

I would have reported him to SPCA even though I'm not sure what punishment can be made to that idiotic taxi driver. Might chase him down if I was at the scene. :hmmmm: :banghead:

spermicide

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
there are more important issues or concerns other than for this mutt..save your sympathy for real ppl..human beings.

p.s somebody pls take this fleabag and goreng or watsoever hehehe..my 1 cent.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
there are more important issues or concerns other than for this mutt..save your sympathy for real ppl..human beings.

please do clarify... sympathy/empathy is free...at what cost is there to save?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Human beings have wits and knowledge to save themselves, to think and to judge. Animals on the other hand, can't because they are driven by animal instinct.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
just noticed this thread...the dog died.

I saved the article to keep a record of all the "honoroble" things malaysians do.

By the way, i'm an animal lover and these sort of ppl make me freaking sick....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Thx for the update :top: kinda expected its future with such torture implied to it...sigh, poor KTM...may its torturers be brought to justice

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to use Mivec Head with local 4g92p block, together with the mivec piston. As we all know mivec block already equipped with oil squirter, which is opposite to 4g92p,my question is;

a) Can the local 4g92p block handle the pressure from the mivec system,

b) Can I installed oil squirter on 4g92p block?

Hope to hear some positive feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience