Help!! myvi brake not makan la~ supension very soft??

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
nah it isn't my car, it belongs to my brother in law(future), i drove it on a few different occasions, probably the 2nd or 3rd year but now the car been sold for quite a while...so i don't know how bad it could get after that...but basically it was stock with just 16" rims and nothing else...

no hard feelings k..im jz sharing some info..and thanks for ur info too.... my myvi is my third car in my life....,my 1st car...satria 1.6L , i changed the front brake to VR4 brake rotor and caliper...my 2nd car Honda EK i changed to BB1 rotor and caliper....and now my myvi....so i realli do know a bit of brakes system...so i realli recommend ori stock brak of myvi is not that good......

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
no hard feelings k..im jz sharing some info..and thanks for ur info too.... my myvi is my third car in my life....,my 1st car...satria 1.6L , i changed the front brake to VR4 brake rotor and caliper...my 2nd car Honda EK i changed to BB1 rotor and caliper....and now my myvi....so i realli do know a bit of brakes system...so i realli recommend ori stock brak of myvi is not that good......
anyway i am really sure your 4pot brakes has very good stopping power and i fully agree with you that braking and handing is more important than power. Definitely having more braking power is better than lesser but i was just trying to sound my opinion about not wasting unnecessary money for our bro here...as you know economy is not good and money hard to earn :)

btw i'd love to yum cha and try out your 4pot brakes too but i think we live quite far apart and it wouldn't be very convenient...

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
anyway i am really sure your 4pot brakes has very good stopping power and i fully agree with you that braking and handing is more important than power. Definitely having more braking power is better than lesser but i was just trying to sound my opinion about not wasting unnecessary money for our bro here...as you know economy is not good and money hard to earn :)

btw i'd love to yum cha and try out your 4pot brakes too but i think we live quite far apart and it wouldn't be very convenient...

where u stay?????
so u sold off ur myvi d then now wat car u driving???

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
where u stay?????
so u sold off ur myvi d then now wat car u driving???
no la, it wasn't my car to begin with, the car belongs to my future brother in law or more like his wife's car...they changed to a vios after...i do drive the car sometimes too...

i live in Sg, what about u?

Last edited:

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
no la, it wasn't my car to begin with, the car belongs to my future brother in law or more like his wife's car...they changed to a vios after...i do drive the car sometimes too...

i live in Sg, what about u?

bro wat is SG??? singapore???

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
yes, u? KL? btw the satria and EK you drove must have been quite alot of fun...especially the Vtec engine, btw which EK?
Ek4 fully converted to type r

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

woh..u realli staying very far ...so how u wanna yumcah and test my brake???? btw....u play car at sg???? all my singapore frens also play vtec there .....heard of team integra sg???all my frens.....so means....u r malaysian or singaporian???when u coming back???
do u have facebook>???btw...i like rally...touge..ok onli la..

add me [email protected]

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

woh..u realli staying very far ...so how u wanna yumcah and test my brake???? btw....u play car at sg???? all my singapore frens also play vtec there .....heard of team integra sg???all my frens.....so means....u r malaysian or singaporian???when u coming back???
do u have facebook>???btw...i like rally...touge..ok onli la..

add me [email protected]

wow, ek4 is really a nice car...and converted to ek9, must be wonderful..so why did u sell away and change to myvi wor?

yea i really stay far la so cannot meet u and yumcha, maybe next time if got opportunity la... haha, no money to play car in Sg but i do mix around with a few friend that does. car price v ex here and besides that i will only be graduating in a few months and then looking for job and i am a Singaporean but half of my blood comes from msia...

i am not sure if i have heard of them but there's alot of Vtec fans out here in sg...would love to try one though. Personally, the only "real" vtec i've sat in was my fren's eg6 with B18C swap during a drag, i didn't feel much of a pull but seeing the Speedo and RPM climbing very fast all the way till 200km/hr on gear 4 was insane.. i've driven and sat in turbo cars more often though..

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
wow, ek4 is really a nice car...and converted to ek9, must be wonderful..so why did u sell away and change to myvi wor?

yea i really stay far la so cannot meet u and yumcha, maybe next time if got opportunity la... haha, no money to play car in Sg but i do mix around with a few friend that does. car price v ex here and besides that i will only be graduating in a few months and then looking for job and i am a Singaporean but half of my blood comes from msia...

i am not sure if i have heard of them but there's alot of Vtec fans out here in sg...would love to try one though. Personally, the only "real" vtec i've sat in was my fren's eg6 with B18C swap during a drag, i didn't feel much of a pull but seeing the Speedo and RPM climbing very fast all the way till 200km/hr on gear 4 was insane.. i've driven and sat in turbo cars more often though..
becoz i sold to insurance company hahahaha.......u know what i that mean rite??
half blood Malaysian....i see......find me for drink la if come back to kl.....
add me at facebook la...wat is ur email address???

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
becoz i sold to insurance company hahahaha.......u know what i that mean rite??
half blood Malaysian....i see......find me for drink la if come back to kl.....
add me at facebook la...wat is ur email address???
haha...ic, must have been a pity... btw just added u on facebook.

tz.

Jan 20, 2010
PJ
another nice topic to read about myvi.. and yeah, my parents just purchased one for me recently.. drive around about less than 100 in the mileage and still in the running in period, but well.. brakes suck and i can't lie.. apart from that costly option above.. changing into a 4pot brakes, what can u guys recommend me?

tz.

Jan 20, 2010
PJ
try toyota wish or honda odessey brakes, i 4got which ones, but can fit in myvi.
since Honda Odyssey fitted with a five lug nuts, i guess Toyota Wish is the one.. do anybody have ever try this conversion before? how's the braking performance and cost? wondering..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering, Powerzone carry any twin carb preferbly webber and have the connector for Nissan GA16 series engines? If so, how much both new and recon ? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience