Fighting on the road

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
All of them are stupid lah. What part of that is normal? They could have just pulled over and talked it off but no... they fight, like freaking baby monkeys otr :biggrin:. LOSERS. Bring shame to Malaysia only lah~~
I think the red shirt guy's intention at the start of the video was to disarmed the pink shirt guy but throwing away the bat....but that pink shirt guy keep whacking him. So no choice but to fight back to defend himself.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
In my opinion, the pinkie guy is in the wrong because he brandish a weapon first which is a sign of intimidation. Therefore wrong in the eyes of the law. The red guy would then have the right to defend himself. yes the cameraman is also a bozo go and record his friend kena whack.

What has our society become man. So uncivilized.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
knn kiss also want to fight, bloody no brain ppl.
what a sad this was happen in malaysia, maybe our country living is too streess liao.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
GTA KL.... it reminds me of that game, just take base ball stick to wallup people on the street anyhow and people around dont care then police come and you need to run.....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wah that old man deserved it....stupid fella....such a small issue he go and provoke the guy in red for wat....

maybe the fren in the car thought it was more important to get the whole thing on video to do police report....and since his friend was handling the old man.,....

farking stupid old man....he deserved it.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

i think the red shirt guy and camera man handled the situation well....camera man didn't get emotional seeing his fren kena whack...if he did...the pink shirt can turn around and say 2 ppl whack him....

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
wah that old man deserved it....stupid fella....such a small issue he go and provoke the guy in red for wat....

maybe the fren in the car thought it was more important to get the whole thing on video to do police report....and since his friend was handling the old man.,....

farking stupid old man....he deserved it.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

i think the red shirt guy and camera man handled the situation well....camera man didn't get emotional seeing his fren kena whack...if he did...the pink shirt can turn around and say 2 ppl whack him....
AGREE 100% ... if 2 people wack i think worse ... 1 person got in on vid was a good choice .. imagine if 2 people wack the pink shirt guy ... sure worse ... plus no evidence to prove that they didnt start it ... :biggrin:

But then if i were there i would wack also seeing a friend in need ... i would have never thought of recording all this ... :rofl: end up both friends in lokap :rofl:

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
one thing i learn from them..what ever thing happen...the 1st thing u should do ,
take out a camera phone and record it down....lolxx
take it for evidence or
shareeeeeeahhh up the moment at youtube.... :thefinger::P

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...ooops..wait... wait..jangan pukul..jangan pukul..wa gentleman tak main pukul..pukul...kalo nak pukul pun,.. tunggu wa keluar itu kamera buat recording dulu..evidence ..nanti senang settle kat balai...:stupido2:

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
stupid old man..he deserve it. kayu makan tuan. if guy in red not fight back sure bodoh.. but he throw that weapon to...adoi........

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
wah tht pink shirt guy really was asking for an ass whooping just minor bump take out bat and all
can just send kedai ketuk then settle already it was super minor accident cannnot see any damage aso
the red guy i think reacted the right way he was just defending himself and didnt get 2 emotional if not he could have whacked the fella kau kau but he did the right thing lah getting rid of the bat

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
maybe both of them are fighting for que or zig zagging or trying to overtake each other in the jam before they kiss into the bumpers. common attitude of msian driver, when u wanna cut into lanes...u just cut, its risky but somehow peacefully but when the moment u put signal on...the car behind will down shift, floor the pedal and zoom in front just to block u from coming into their lanes...before that just drive easy and slow...funny isn't it....

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
two also lame lar,use weapon like toy only,want fight be like man,no one ko,fight type same like kid,really shame,like this two fella if fight with real fighter one two hit will let they ko,fight on the road so nonsense...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience