HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
still available price changed~ serious buyer pls call seldom check this thread

Rossi

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kepong
can u provide me full details? i'm highly interested if this car totally no probs !
may i know de manufactured year and is it converted frm e7 to e9 ? jz interior and exterior excluded engine right ?
how much for de max loan ? is it located at sunway?

turbon3tix

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
i would arrange everything if u allow me to buy at 85k...
just gimme a call at 0122022550...thank you..

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
then u go convert urself~ ==
pls use common sense abit pls, lazy to reply to low ballers

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
WTF with u aa bro? Retarded? I got fella selling to me ori E7 for 100K, its true, so its lucky me, for you you said that impossible to get ori E7 with that price, so its unlucky you, live ur unlucky life then, dont envy others luck.

Im talking about the engine cover, block cover, if no sell then how come got ppl change to CF one, ohh u use brembo cover aa? no money meh to buy ori brembo?
yalah i no money that y i using endless

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
yalah i no money that y i using endless

OMG!!! :banghead: u r really 1 hell of the retarded wasted sperm ==, nothing else to do and reply last yr's argument!! get a life in reply other places if u wan to have a pleasant conversation with your gay dude!! how on earth u still can survive so on this planet with tat brain, really need to give u a trophy!!

Last edited:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
OMG!!! :banghead: u r really 1 hell of the retarded wasted sperm ==, nothing else to do and reply last yr's argument!! get a life in reply other places if u wan to have a pleasant conversation with your gay dude!! how on earth u still can survive so on this planet with tat brain, really need to give u a trophy!!
Retarded is you trying to sell this cedia. U paying for this ad you moron?? The trophy should b yours for the well done conversion and making others guessing. Good luck in your sale. U dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi greeting semua...
I m looking for a b.o.t for my campro gen2 manual '05 model. Maybe any workshop around johor. Tolong (pls,pls,pls) comment. Saya tak nak nanti jadi tikus lab lepas tu engine meletup. Saya ngah cari yg setting boleh di pakai harian, pegi balek kerja, dan hujung minggu bleh sedikit2 main track ke...heheheh pls tunjuk ajr kepada newbie. heheheheheh
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience