DC5 Advice

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Wassup Guys. I'm thinkin about selling my car. Bone stock 2003 DC5R. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, please do PM me directly.

Or call / sms 012-278 2327

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Another member selling his DC5R... can you pm me what price u plan to sell?! my cousin brother is looking for 1 but budget very low

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Wassup Guys. I'm thinkin about selling my car. Bone stock 2003 DC5R. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, please do PM me directly.

Or call / sms 012-278 2327
hey man one of the member here is looking for a DC5. check him out on another thread

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
eh which thread aa? cannot find internet here sucks.

farhan u sold ur car already kan?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
eh which thread aa? cannot find internet here sucks.

farhan u sold ur car already kan?
here is the thread.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/dc5-integra-type-r-forums/330037-wtb-dc5-type-r.html

i have personally spoken to this guy and i can vouch he is a serious buyer. good luck in nego :biggrin:

yes i have sold my car and currently waiting for the FD2R. so this is how it ends huh? you started this thread before you bought the DC5 and now you use this thread to sell your car hah hah how ironic!!

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
yes i have sold my car and currently waiting for the FD2R. so this is how it ends huh? you started this thread before you bought the DC5 and now you use this thread to sell your car hah hah how ironic!!

sedih betul

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
why everybody selling their dc5...sedih...soon it will be extinct...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
DC5 wont go extinct .....even EF's are still alive & kickin!!....:biggrin:
True, but really hard to see decently maintained and done up EF nowadays. Only true blue die hard enthusiasts maintain them... which is a rare and dying breed... meor and i are guilty contributors to the trend... :biggrin:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
i miss my EF terribly... :bawling:
You got DC5 already maa...and it's gangstaz :adore:

True, but really hard to see decently maintained and done up EF nowadays. Only true blue die hard enthusiasts maintain them... which is a rare and dying breed... meor and i are guilty contributors to the trend... :biggrin:
Don't feel guilty lan...you sold the EF and had an EP3 for replacement and next the FD2R...all of them are Civic...you just continue the legacy! :adore:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
adlan, talk about the debil....another friend of ours will be selling his EF for RM22k, without rims. very sad as this is one of the all-time best and well kept EF with rare goodies.

member dah tak main keta, main harley pula.. hehehe

Honda civic ef - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004

Your old EF is still in good hands:rolleyes:.... it recently won the Melaka & Cyberjaya Drag...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
adlan, talk about the debil....another friend of ours will be selling his EF for RM22k, without rims. very sad as this is one of the all-time best and well kept EF with rare goodies.

member dah tak main keta, main harley pula.. hehehe

Honda civic ef - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
Waa... Arn pun. Harley huh?! Beats driving the EF in traffic i guess...

Your old EF is still in good hands:rolleyes:.... it recently won the Melaka & Cyberjaya Drag...
Wah... still strong huh? Kecik is all over the place main drag...

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

.....and next the FD2R...
huhu.... Amin! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience