Lookie lookie what just came out for SR3 Neo

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
Rm115k is really pricy.. with tat price i already can buy a EVO7... y i still need to stick on a proton...:hmmmm:

But the 4pot AP really look delicious...:biggrin:

mika_mivec

Known Member
Feb 1, 2009
Kedah
whoa..145hp is a big number for NA..well the price is too high and so limited juz got 25 units oni?ohoo..well done!

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
nice exterior,nice colour theme,nice ap,nice ohlins

those wheels and interior :puke::puke::puke:

dun even have a proper semi bucket seat,wtf

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i can buy E7 or imprezza ade with rm115k, too pricey la for a proton..

mika_mivec

Known Member
Feb 1, 2009
Kedah
since it is limited unit,stealing this car is a bonus for thief.even sgti always on their target.the owner of diz car must be extra carefull :sleep:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
What i feel la, just a 2 sen opinion hehe

PROS =

1. brand new, no chassis metal fatigue etc. etc.
2. loaded with one-off, unique/ aftermarket parts, covering every aspect, basically making it a track-ready car

a. ap racing brakes disc / calipers
b. carbon fiber hood and other misc. bits
c. bump up in power from R3 exhaust system/ cams/ pullies/ carbon-fibre airbox
d. custom gear ratios to better take advantage of revvy campro nature
e. exotic ohlins suspension specifically tuned for the neo, not just some random setup u slap on the car, fyi european suspension is regarded to be in a different league from jap equivalents
f. weight reduction probably in all the right places to improve chassis balance
g. revised suspension geometry, toe/camber/caster setup will probably only be unique to this version of the Neo, standard Neo cant get this unless u swap over the suspension parts from R3
h. stiffened rubber bushings for more direct, raw feel
i. bodykits haha
j. HIDs hehe

3. everything will be done to perfect balance, e.g. slapping just bigger brakes on wont do it justice, u have to figure out the right front-rear brake ratio, correct front disc size in relation to the rear; meaning that by just slapping on another brake setup from another car, ur car will prolly brake better in the straights, but what happens if u gotta do hard unexpected braking in the corners, or trailbraking into the corners, the wrong front-rear bias will upset the balance, probably
4. exclusive? (matters to some, haha)
5. as izso mentioned, can highlight hid in jpj officer eyeballs and get away with it, and more hehe

cons =

1. lack of power
2. relatively crappy interior for the price (at least some semi-buckets and sports steering wheel lah)
3. price, R3 Satria is a lot cheaper (ofcos...with less parts to boot la)

my 2 sen conclusion =

As you can see, there are many one-off unique things done to this version of the Neo which u just cant get anywhere, at least, without a great deal of effort/ time/ money.

This will prolly be king at the touge, at the hands of a good driver. Track-ready. To be honest, for a brand spanking new car and at the price, u wont be able to another new car that feels and handles like this.

My problem with the car specs, is the power. Dont want turbo as well, as how this car is made to be, a precision machine, its only fitting that a high-revving, more linear powerband NA engine is chosen, or, supercharging can probably fit the bill as well

Id probably 4 throttle the thing lol

IF i had the money, id get one solely for the track. And max out the current engine. Say mebbe 170 horses. or 180. Strip out the interior and rollcage it. Problem with not-so-nice looking interior solved, haha....shud be fun

But to be honest....thinking about it, id rather get the r3 Satria instead, and do the same as above. Plus, the engine has more potential/aftermarket support/ displacement

Oh well...just my thought. bear in mind pls that there are prolly mistakes in facts/reasonings left n right in what ive posted, do correct me where needed

Cheers!

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sifu? lol far from earning that title

some of the things i mentioned were assumptions; i dont actually noe what they did with the suspension geometry, all i noe is that it has been revised...no details given, yet

really looking forward to a review

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
145hp eeemmmmm??? too expensive la 115k for a 2 door proton car!!!??? but on the other hand nice parts on it... 145hp i m still 50 50 bout this.. have frens who fully mod their cps max out put also 135hp... na la not bot.... but would be nice to have 1 park at my house! he he he... since it only limit to 25 units! good job proton! wonder if the next bash be cheaper????

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
145hp eeemmmmm??? too expensive la 115k for a 2 door proton car!!!??? but on the other hand nice parts on it... 145hp i m still 50 50 bout this.. have frens who fully mod their cps max out put also 135hp... na la not bot.... but would be nice to have 1 park at my house! he he he... since it only limit to 25 units! good job proton! wonder if the next bash be cheaper????
bro..i think your car much faster.......:adore:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro..i think your car much faster.......:adore:
ha ha ha.. ya waiting to see wan otr so can try wit it the 1st proton lotus handling and the latest wan he he he also same bhp plus mine 10 year already... but wat u think bout this car bro???? and how your doin????

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Good to see that R3's tuning skills are getting better.

But RM115k... wow.

Thats one helluva price to pay for a Proton :)

Peace

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
im still dissapointed with the price tag and no recaro seats inside..
lets hope top gear doesnt found out bout this... or else it would be another joke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I lost my beloved car. It is a black Wira mod to 4G93t. Was stolen at PJ, but someone spotted it the next day in Shah Alam.

It was last seen driving from Kesas towards Banting.

The thieves changed the number plate to BEX 7046 (from TS 135).

Please call me at 012-2162-nine-zero-seven, reward of RM1,000 will be given if it leads to successful retrieval of car or capture of thieves (police report has been made).

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience