Altezza spotted!!!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Guys, please becareful when wanted to buy that car. coz as i know the same car was runing on 6mt gearbox when it was 1st for sale. then got gearbox problem only they convert to 5at gearbox. please double check with it before u guys decided to buy...:thefinger:

Very easy to check...

1) Check Chassis plate under transmission : A650E = Auto , J160 = Manual.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Spotted Mike aka Wfan... passing USJ18 around 8:20 am. I was driving my SEG so you wouldnt have noticed.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Very easy to check...

1) Check Chassis plate under transmission : A650E = Auto , J160 = Manual.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Spotted Mike aka Wfan... passing USJ18 around 8:20 am. I was driving my SEG so you wouldnt have noticed.
ahhaha... me a bit rushing to attend an early meeting.

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Hey b-fang,

I've been busy with work mostly, anyways I do lurk around ZTH once in awhile

And yes, that's Jahax's ex-ex-ride...otais in here might be able to verify that

If you look closely, you can still see Trial's sticker on the engine cover

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jay:

first of all, how are u doing man :itsme: havent bemp into u for a VERY long time ... i bet u are BUZY with the viet-chics:burnout:

bfang:

hows study? has ur dad passed the altezza to u:biggrin:

by the way, that is definetely may ex and if u look closely, the only addition is the boot speaker, rest are as it was when i had FUN with her 3 years back

im thinking of calling the seller and if he agreed for the pricing of RM70K++, i might be having FUN with my ex again :rofl:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
@JayDM: aahh yes. i can recognize by the number plate. so it has turned white now already. didn't know that. why is the owner selling? any ideas?

@Jahat: studies are okay man. I'm already in university. haha. nope, don't think he will. :P well, do that and your plans on getting a tezza back will be fulfilled. :D

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Tune by kegani..???

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
spotted this in front of Win Hing... nice.. but it's only normal Lexus IS fitted with IS-F complete bodykit.. really nice..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience