PS Powersport tuning products

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
there will never be a proper one........there will only be "butt" feelings.. again, users who have spent money on it.. will have to live with it and be happy with it. Again though..any product will have it's users switching sides and condemning the previous setup.. it's similar to our politicians.... they switch sides faster than they change their clothes.

CF Lo is a nice guy and great salesman..i've known him for ages.. and i know PS since long time ago..................
Politicians are being paid for satisfaction where else We 'PS Users pay for satisfaction'...thats what makes us so different. Cheers!

Agree, our PS POWERSPORT 'CF Lo' is very nice, friendly & handsome too :proud:

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Hi guys,
Just like to share my view on this topic.
I've used stand alone before. MT4 LT8s & LT10s
I've also used Piggy backs UNICHIP, Emanage Ultimate
All these I've tried, though on different cars.
I wouldnt say these products are not good. What I can say is that the resulting performance of these products depends on your solely tuner. I had a good experience with MT4, my tuner was really good. Thing is he really put his heart into tuning my car. Took more then one week of dedicated tuning. Was driving a mazda with an E5 turbo engine in Singapore then. Really satisfied. However, eversince I was stationed in KL, I could not find someone who showed the same kind of dedication. I even tried someof the well known tuners in Sunway who were not cheap. They even had their own dyno machine. That was till I chanced upon PS products. None of the other management systems I've tried could give me the kind of smoothness in low end and idling yet give me the response and top end power I got from PS piggyback. I'm no engineer but Turbo charged cars have been my hobby for the last 10 years and I know smoothness and response when I see it. Further more, I can fine tune it easily with just a few knobs.

I don't really understand what the fuss is about regarding specifications or comparisons, for me PS products works well and I think that is what is really important when it comes to performance enhancement products.

Cheers!!

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
Hi Guys,

i am the new user for PS product. just to share some experiance before i started to touch into this product.
The currently seeting for my E8 is F-con V Pro, EVC5, HKS 272 cam, 700cc injector walbro ful punp n etc.
have done my tuning few times in Sunway XYZ shop lar, ABC shop lar... (Dyno 310HP+-)
the problem i facing is sometime, ideling really drop like hell. (500-600RPM) the whole car like like going to die. than sometime can feel not smooth when high RPM sometimes even feel jerk.
(for me i will think. Shit........ Tuning lari pulak, but than think twice, i never touch on anything, how to lari? cannot be right?, so wat to do next, have to send back for tuning again lor. damn......broke man). Dont ask me who tuners, i can say he is a very experiance Oversea tuner for F-Con, maybe he really need time to slwly tune my car.

And another of my friend which is driving Scooby V8 with some PS product (PS brisk spark, PS boost controllar, PS some thing air fuel adjust staff. ) that all. Basically is no modification. Ori fuel pump, Ori injector, Ori ecu. (Dyno 240hp+-, dont ask fro grap, i dont hv.)

Pick Up Test Experiance

We have tested for mamy times, i always kena tapau. (i am 310hp, he is only 240hp.)
Really wonder why, until recently, i sit into his car and found out that, PS Boost controller respond really good. ITs is like stright jump up to the max boost and stand there. No spike, No drop. very stable. IF compare to my boost, is like slowly climbing up hill. then not stable.

Sepang Track Experiance

That time, i am using SSxV blow off, everytime, when attack the corner, i can feel the car like will lembet. and the air is like running off. (u may think my blowoff spoil, but it also happen to my friend cars). after that change to PS Blow off, stright away i can feel the different that its really close the air very tight until it need to release only it release. But not yet try in track yet lar. will share the experiance after try it.

And Today, i have input PS Brisk spark energizer II, PS Blow off, PS battery dono wat. and i really can feel the respond and smooth. its really help to improve my f-con setting.

So come the new supporter for PS product.

P/S : Dont ask any spec or wat from me. If i know, i wont sit here anymore.
Last time I also ask the same thing to my friend, prove this prove that, sure or not? can or not? until i try it. than i know.

Overall for me, PS is good....

Last edited:

Jaimarketplace

Known Member
Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hands down to PS boost controller n brisk spark energizer 2. i only need these 2 product!

the not really long drift track at MARDI serdang, my drift entry speed is 130km/h after installing these 2 products. before this it was 110km/h with HKS EVC5. 20km/h difference at the entry point...super turbo response.

i'm using nissan bluebird 910sss:
GT2871r 0.64ar
Boost 1.45bar

my engine spec is available here:
Jaimarketplace: Onward Motorsports Super Drift Spec BLUEBIRD 910 SSS

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sorry bro mirage901 , no sales posts on normal threads , rule sticky by SDF

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...nt-systems/307984-promotional-sale-items.html

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

shut those critics who compare PS ia a pasar malam product
please discuss constructively , everyone else is doing so , no one is shutting no one, dont behave childishly , learn from others , if someone says he is right, write something constructively if u wish to proof him wrong , if you think you are right , then shoot some facts out, this is not a kindergarden.
:smokin:

some are showing up the products up , some are writing reviews , no one says its wrong, go ahead, its very much apreciated , if u have nothing tht constructive to say err please do head to the general talk section dude

Last edited:

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
hi ... just want to share my experiance after using ps product for more then 3 years.... maybe some of you already know about my ride .... i sent my waja for bolt on turbo stage one project to andy drager racing ( found about him here also) that time, he offer me a stage 1 turbokit(0.5bar boost and all brandnew parts) with full PS engine management system at very attractive price... the management item is ps piggyback ecu, ps boost cut eleminator, ps adjustable fuel enhancer, and ps air fuel mixture analyzer meter.... what i can say, for more then 3 years, i never touch the ps setting, tuned by andy .... it seems work very well until now ..... that time, when i sent the car to andy my odometer about 80,000km ++ .... and now my car already clock 240,000km without any problem from the ps product .... still working very well ..... :driver:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
without any problem ??:rolleyes:
Why need to share about any problem ??
I thought install piggyback .. is to share..
-how much power you gain
-How you feel the different after install PS product
I install Emanage Blue almost 3 years... without any problem ...
Just gain 100whp with Turbo Kit after tune :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

5 holes sport rims very mahal & not much choices. Anyone experience b4 from 5 holes change to 4 holes?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience