audio problem

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
u can try that autogadget shop in damansara..looks good to me..am thinking of installing mine there
Techno350z stay in Penang la brother.

Aiyooo...How about Butterworth???Got any recommended shop???I dun want take to some unknown shop anymore becoz they always potong ppl 1...haiz~
Try one shop near PC DEPOT Perai, shop name something like SKY, the shop owner quite knowledgeable.

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
u can try that autogadget shop in damansara..looks good to me..am thinking of installing mine there
Gomez...I stay at Penang la...thank for the reply....^^...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Techno350z stay in Penang la brother.

Try one shop near PC DEPOT Perai, shop name something like SKY, the shop owner quite knowledgeable.
Oh~I just found a shop kinda good for me at Sungai Dua and maybe changing Kenwood DDX6036...They will check for me and see wheater Z can support or not...

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Gomez...I stay at Penang la...thank for the reply....^^...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Oh~I just found a shop kinda good for me at Sungai Dua and maybe changing Kenwood DDX6036...They will check for me and see wheater Z can support or not...
Good luck!

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey, did you guys mind posting a photo of what you have done with your audio unit specially the head unit. It will be good for people like me and techno350 who want to upgrade the audio system. It should give us some idea too. Thanks in advance!

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Hi, someone bought my Y-pipe today. While I looking my Y-pipe in store, I realize that I still have one Alpine Amplifier with me.

The AMP previously advertised in The market place but was too long ago and I have forgotten about it.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/ice-in-car-entertainment/317006-alpine-mrp-f240-4-channel-car-amplifier-40-watts-rms-x-4-a.html

Any one who interested in upgrading your sound system should consider this, I'm now letting go at RM400. I want to say bye bye to all this stuff.

Those who want stronger bass please consider.

Amp SOLD

Last edited:

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
I will changed my HU and upgrade the whole system soon , will upload and share some ideal with ur later ...:proud:

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Cool! Cant wait for the photo!

In the mean time, for those who having problem with your Bose amp cutting in and out, you can try this moethod. It only take less than 20min and you can do it yourself. It May fix your left and right speaker as well.

Cheers!:burnout:

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/350z-problems-troubleshooting/56208-fix-bose-amp-cutting-out.html

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

And here is the fix for the famous left speaker cutting in and out when you accelerate or braking. This event happen normally happen when you listening to CD. If you tune in to FM radio, both speaker are working fine. As someone mentioned before, it was the player not the speaker and to be exact, it was the connection ribbon. Try below method. Work for me :adore:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29516&view=next

Last edited:

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
And a guy who will fix your audio problem :proud:

Dear Mr. Z,

Yours is an very high-end car. The best way is to get some advice from our dealers.

Mr. Willie Cheng he is our dealer in USJ and done a lot of this Nissan Fairlady installation. You can contact him at this phone;

Hp: 012-3668436

Off: 03-56344252

Address: GLS Audio & Accessories

No.23 Jalan USJ 7/3D, UEP 74610 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

I have spoken with Mr. Willie regarding your intention. He will be glad to assist you. Please direct give him a call. BTW the head unit you are mentioning should be NX509A (2-DIN DVD navigation player) NP509A is just an add-on black box navigation unit.

Thanks & regards.

Alex Law

AFM Mart Sdn Bhd

(Former Audio Force Marketing Sdn Bhd)

Tel: 603-78048099

Fax: 60378042099

MSN: [email protected]

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Hey, did you guys mind posting a photo of what you have done with your audio unit specially the head unit. It will be good for people like me and techno350 who want to upgrade the audio system. It should give us some idea too. Thanks in advance!
Hey bro,
I just met an accident last month...After my car repaired i will go and check it out the shop again and if i installed the player then i will poss it up and share wif u guys....

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
ops sry, will post up the pics soon..its not much by the way, just added another player replacing the gps system at the back of my seat.

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Lor, i tot you replace bose head unit? So now you have to turn back every time you want to insert CD meh? Does changing the head unit solve the left speaker problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Motor Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that they will organize a Merdeka Open Day “NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!! starting 25th August – 26th August 2007. It is an Open Day loaded with fun and activities.

From Naza Motor:

We'd like to invite any car club to come on the 26th of August from 10.30am – 2pm to participate in the event and it is open to the public as well. We are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience