Perdana V6 Community Forum *

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
means, can put mod as what we want? nice,,,,still new in "kaching- kaching" world,,,hehe! so, need to get as much info as i can bfore buy it,,,,btw danz, heard about 2nd turbine for v6tt mudah kong,,,how to fix it? n what else need to concern about v6tt? thanks for ur replied,,,

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
normally that is 1 of the problem of v6tt...cos not enuf air to cool of the turbine...cos located in the rear ma.....but so far mine ok.....u should service the turbine, change the '0" ring....& lubricate the fins....or u could change to subaru ball bearing turbines....but dont worry la...as long u dont rembat kau2 u should be ok....so far after 3 yrs, 'touch wood' mine still in good condition.....

make sure u get a manual v6tt, dont go for auto.....

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
Hi all.. I'm using The RVR engine.. for those who want the turbo n still looking for it, i got some suggestion here.. If u dont want to pening2, u can go for V6TT.. but if u want the high performance just get the Evo.. and if want in between.. go for RVR... just my opinion.. cheers.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
man..
i tot RVR is similar to evo...just the hp lower....
cos still in the same family as 4G63T.
for those that want evo but at a cheaper costs, can go for RVR...
some halfcuts are cheap, but the price is getting higher from time to time,
cos there are demands for that engine.....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
normally that is 1 of the problem of v6tt...cos not enuf air to cool of the turbine...cos located in the rear ma.....but so far mine ok.....u should service the turbine, change the '0" ring....& lubricate the fins....or u could change to subaru ball bearing turbines....but dont worry la...as long u dont rembat kau2 u should be ok....so far after 3 yrs, 'touch wood' mine still in good condition.....

make sure u get a manual v6tt, dont go for auto.....
danz why i dont see any TT users install subaru nose (airducks on the bonet) to divert some air to the back turbine? I was thinking hard to make it in the future. I heard ball bearing will require more maintenance since more mechanical parts inside it? subaru ball bearing would be IHI 04 rite?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ive seen perdana using subaru scoops before...looks fugly....
it only looks good on a subaru.....if u like it, get the merc c-class type...lagi stylo...
if not u could install a CAI (cold air intake), from the front to your rear turbine....

no la...same only, its how u maintain it.... but u get faster spool....
im not sure, abit confused, IHI04, RHF04 or VHF04.....
use GTo only la...hehe...

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
Yup Danz.. The RVR is similar to evo.. differ the turbine .. so if any of u guyz want to convert ur engine just go for it.. halfcut for RVr last time oni RM2300.. but now u can get it bout RM 4000 ++..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
aiya bro waited long to get gto turbine I already tumbuh janggut still no stock available. if got sure i'll buy spot on. hmm thinking bout mivec heads now. my plan mivec head + new service turbine

Last edited:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
Eh guys, I borrowed my friends v6TT for a few days, his was everything stock. i got around 310km / rm80 petrol. is that normal ? it was mostly city driving... v6TT that thirsty ah ?
ok guy.sori for the wrong info...
mine actually gives rm50/250km-city drive(include jam)ron 97
highway-rm50 can give 450km(within speed limit)
and sori to upset u guys..im not running on 3 pistons...

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

ive seen perdana using subaru scoops before...looks fugly....
it only looks good on a subaru.....if u like it, get the merc c-class type...lagi stylo...
if not u could install a CAI (cold air intake), from the front to your rear turbine....

no la...same only, its how u maintain it.... but u get faster spool....
im not sure, abit confused, IHI04, RHF04 or VHF04.....
use GTo only la...hehe...
that would be IHI RHF3/RHF4 turbines-taken from subaru legacy

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

aiya bro waited long to get gto turbine I already tumbuh janggut still no stock available. if got sure i'll buy spot on. hmm thinking bout mivec heads now. my plan mivec head + new service turbine
how gud is that??mivec head?can masuk in a v6tt??

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
ok guy.sori for the wrong info...
mine actually gives rm50/250km-city drive(include jam)ron 97
highway-rm50 can give 450km(within speed limit)
and sori to upset u guys..im not running on 3 pistons...
this is a proof contrary to popular believe by people who don't own a turbo..
we always hear, turbo kuat makan minyak la.. this and that..

tt manual very jimat..:adore:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
TT manual keep it stock memang jimat :) power to weight ratio improved mah, right foot lighter abit can 1. I'm using V6 Manual with straight flow exhaust also hitting Rm50/230km only ( City ). Turbo lagi worth it leh !

Now all V6TT manual halfcut so expensive... cipet...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
I thought use myvi better FC? btw as for me FC is one thing, the feel of TT is another thing.it's priceless and money can't buy :biggrin: at least i felt it hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

TT manual keep it stock memang jimat :) power to weight ratio improved mah, right foot lighter abit can 1. I'm using V6 Manual with straight flow exhaust also hitting Rm50/230km only ( City ). Turbo lagi worth it leh !

no more 4-5K? demand is high maybe. btw guys anyone have any suggestion on putting a nose on perdana engine bonet? subaru look alike one? maybe a bit smaller. coz thinking to keep the back turbine ventilated. longer life span i hope. was thinking where and how difficult to do it.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

no more 4-5K? demand is high maybe. btw guys anyone have any suggestion on putting a nose on perdana engine bonet? subaru look alike one? maybe a bit smaller. coz thinking to keep the back turbine ventilated. longer life span i hope. was thinking where and how difficult to do it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

What benefit can I gain if I go to short air ram ?
What is the pro and con? can share here? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience