max speed?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
Hello guys and girls :)

Just wanna ask, what's the max speed that you have done with your stock Z.. i mean completely stock.. no turbocharged or supercharged.. oh well, maybe change of exhaust :p

I did 215kmph and i was wondering if i could push it further.. BUT am just too scared.. hehe.. scared my veilside bumper will fall off.. lol.. just jk

So, pls do tell me your max speed that you've done (without speedcut)

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...nicole never know u were a speed angel. Really two-thumbs up for your bravery. I dare not even go 180km/h in my normal sedan car :rofl:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
check this out! its a bit off topic but its a pretty cool vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrOAw4xGs4&feature=related

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Hello guys and girls :)

Just wanna ask, what's the max speed that you have done with your stock Z.. i mean completely stock.. no turbocharged or supercharged.. oh well, maybe change of exhaust :p

I did 215kmph and i was wondering if i could push it further.. BUT am just too scared.. hehe.. scared my veilside bumper will fall off.. lol.. just jk

So, pls do tell me your max speed that you've done (without speedcut)

Can't be! my previous A/T, after install SLD can go beyond 240KMH without any other mod, I'm serious. I was almost hit a lorry that time because my stock brake was not able to slow me down fast enough. After that incident, I upgrade my stock brake to Brembo; and that was the point where my never ending modification project begin.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
well, i only speed on a straight empty road.. so i won't endangered other ppl's lives

Wow...nicole never know u were a speed angel. Really two-thumbs up for your bravery. I dare not even go 180km/h in my normal sedan car :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

hmmm... 240? well maybe i can try to push it a lil further.. 220 first :p

Can't be! my previous A/T, after install SLD can go beyond 240KMH without any other mod, I'm serious. I was almost hit a lorry that time because my stock brake was not able to slow me down fast enough. After that incident, I upgrade my stock brake to Brembo; and that was the point where my never ending modification project begin.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
well, i only speed on a straight empty road.. so i won't endangered other ppl's lives

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

hmmm... 240? well maybe i can try to push it a lil further.. 220 first :p
Be careful, I think your car can do it.

lanceccs

Jul 3, 2008
NA VQ35DE did 252, got somemore rpm left to push, but humji. Think NA can go up to around 260-270

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
I did 235 on the stretch from Damansara toll to Kota Damansara toll before. Can push further but gotta exit toll. I think the car can push to 250. But feels scary as after 215, the car takes a bit of time before hitting 235, and after that I've gotta turn in, therefore brembo is very important plus downshift!!! must downshift for engine breaking.

I think if you want to hit 250 or more, you've gotta modify a bit so that you can hit that speed faster on a shorter stretch of road and brake like crazy, make sure you can control the car else......

Never do this on wet roads!!!!!!

Drive safe guys and gals.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience