suspected ricer PUTRA 102

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person.

futher information,he was heading towards s.alam on federal highway

owh my bro drives his gf new myvi,baru ambek maaaa,how to run away.

he shouldnt cucuk a myvi,thats just faggot,lu ingat got yrv inside kah?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
wahh if not on fast lane then that fella must be crazy lah
maybe he simply wanna cari pasal anyways shld just ignore this kinda ppl bro unless u gotta a fast ride then smoke em :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

btw bro whats a ricer??

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
haha,the myvi is so damn new,just got it today.even got the new car smell.(and the front right brake kindda faulty,stuck lil bit when in hot condition,i mean the piston doesnt release fully when no pressure put on it)

maybe he wanna kacau my bro with his gf la.

thk god tak kacau me wit my friends.if m at my bro's position,i'll play wit my brake when he's cucuking me and i'll spray the windscreen water.

i tot only rempits got think kind of attitude.haish,buat malu pakai putra je,i really do respect that car.but not that kind of driver,maybe kete baru kot....

owh,the objective that ive create this thread to show how a reckless driver can be,play2 on the road.sheeshhhh.wangan skali tgk.

owh a ricer is like ah beng la,put spoiler +100bhp,put neon light +50bhp
cucuk a myvi,1000 points for drafting.lol.
famously used in USA,youtube got a lot.

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
ohh i do love that new car smell :biggrin: i havent smelt that in quite a while lol
wow congrats on the purchase nice car very good fc
ohh u better go get that fixed bro how come new car got this problem wan??
yeah he probably simply wanna kacau ur bro lah trying to show off to his girl
iif ur bro driving alone sure he wont kacau wan
putra how can keta baru sudah not in production bro since like a long time ago
anyways dont worry bro not all putra driver like that probably he is the only one
ive seen other putras and ive never seen them do that bfre and i am also a putra driver :biggrin:
hahah bro if u wanna play play with the fella cucuking u just be careful lah make sure he not gangsta or what then even if he ketuk u he will pangill his orang then problem oni lah for u its just not worth it i think
i aso kena cucuk alot lah bro but i just let it go oni lah coz dun wanna find trouble :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

hahaha dam funnny points for drafting like in nfs lol
i think he play too much ps 2 bro he trying to earn imaginary points on the streets :biggrin:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
i dont know la how that can be like that,maybe the piston got bigger when its hot,so cant fully go back to its original position when its hot.
thats y lah,wanna show off his very powerful car to chicks,no wonder he rode with guys.and the car's colour is pink,maybe he's gay.haha.or pink is the new black.
eh,got one lah,new car to him,but second hand car.his parents just bought the car for him.
haha,a lot of putra owners are car enthusiast.and its pretty rare item.
yupe,thats one of the reason y we should ignore that kind of driver
if really wanna jalan2 cari pasal,make sure bring along 2 or 3 cars,convoi kl cari satu lagi convoi,kekekek.
and that is one of the other reason y we should buy faster can than the average car in malaysia,can get away if theres trouble.lol.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yeah maybe thats the problem but the great part is it shldnt be worrying u coz new car mah ada warranty :biggrin:
hahah yeah if someone in a pink car cucuk me i might start laughing unless its a chick lah then maybe got other intentions hehehe :biggrin:
ohh the dude was riding with a few othe dudes is it?? no wonder lah he got back up on the spot so he cari pasal lah trying to piss of ur bro but if he alone confirm he wont do shit wan unless like u said the cars behind him all his cable one
hahah yeah better have faster car than average coz normally ppl who cucuk one is all these fellas just get cars one
but ppl who mod their cars all actually care about their cars they would not do anything to jeopardise its safety and now thats what i call a real car enthusiast
so dont worry bro if u wanna show them middle finger and cabut aso can but make sure u got some power under the hood otherwise ... u know lah trouble

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiya...just forget itla...just cucuk only ma...its normal...
manatau the fella is in a hurry for some sort of emergency...

i used to be like that ma....
i was in office when my wife called me she is in labour room, i dropped everything & rushed to the hospital in my kancil, in out of traffic, flash anyone thats in my way......cos horn spoilt.....summore rush hour....from damansara to ampang in 15 mins...ok ma...normal rush hour time 1 hr.

so at least he didnt harm u....its ok.....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person.

futher information,he was heading towards s.alam on federal highway

owh my bro drives his gf new myvi,baru ambek maaaa,how to run away.

he shouldnt cucuk a myvi,thats just faggot,lu ingat got yrv inside kah?
try file a complaint to enforcement unit of jpj n director of JPJ about this car together with number plate and don't forget to add in more salt n sugar about the modification like super dark tinted, super big exhaust, super low ride n speeding like no body business, of this so call "meliy" i m sure someone waiting to nap him, maybe u r not the 1st case n he get away with it too often.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
aiya...just forget itla...just cucuk only ma...its normal...
manatau the fella is in a hurry for some sort of emergency...

i used to be like that ma....
i was in office when my wife called me she is in labour room, i dropped everything & rushed to the hospital in my kancil, in out of traffic, flash anyone thats in my way......cos horn spoilt.....summore rush hour....from damansara to ampang in 15 mins...ok ma...normal rush hour time 1 hr.

so at least he didnt harm u....its ok.....
eh where got cucuk only,the guy pancung here and there,honked by bro's car.
kacau him loooh,and he's not in the fast lane.that guy gila apa.
if m drivng fast too.of course cucuk first then baru flash,muehhehe,honk a big no no. cutting on the left lane and look at the feller with crappy face if he doesnt change to slower lane is a must.lol

try file a complaint to enforcement unit of jpj n director of JPJ about this car together with number plate and don't forget to add in more salt n sugar about the modification like super dark tinted, super big exhaust, super low ride n speeding like no body business, of this so call "meliy" i m sure someone waiting to nap him, maybe u r not the 1st case n he get away with it too often.
owh,really cant file a complaint,never thought of it,just thinking to go to jpj and search for his address and so on.whats next,dunno yet.lol.its my bro's decision,m just helping here.hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
not really consider scary, I would address them as brainless drivers. :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need help from experts n sifus...
what is the correct clearance for l2 engine tappet?
too small clearance make the car no power, too big clearance cause tappet sound...
but what will cause both together??
had been tried 15intake 20exhaust and 10intake 15exhaust but still the same prob... sound become more obvious when rev...
now the car is running on 10In 15Ex.. feel lost power in all range..
is there any other causes that result this???
any experienced sifu can help me about de...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience