mods on Accord CF4

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
I'm thinking of getting the extractor too.....japanbid got 2 of that.....1 is mugen while the other is Feel's ~ Which one better ar ?

I saw hk many ppl using Mugen....

don't no which one was better. but i like Feel's...i think Feel's more expensive than Mugen... how much there offer??? try ask Otai2 to get info about xtractor....

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
don't no which one was better. but i like Feel's...i think Feel's more expensive than Mugen... how much there offer??? try ask Otai2 to get info about xtractor....
Mugen extractor i think it's starting bid like over 25,000 yen ~ a little dents....Feel's is like 50,000 yen onwards ~HOw come only nice stuff in Japan.....aiy...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
My steering rack really wanna kong badly ! Damn....

Anyway...guys, do u get tv series from internet ar ?

Lately i found one US tv series....it won't be aired in Malaysia for sure...hahaha...

Got great stuff inside..... take a look if free ~

The title is Spartacus - Blood and Sand !~

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
Naughty Sato!

My friend sent several screenshots of Spartacus quite sometime ago (you can guess which scenes la kan)..
Havent has the chance to dload yet - now concentrating on the mentalist..

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Naughty Sato!

My friend sent several screenshots of Spartacus quite sometime ago (you can guess which scenes la kan)..
Havent has the chance to dload yet - now concentrating on the mentalist..
Mentalist...any good ?

But for spartacus....can u imagine....a tv series ? Hahhahaa...

Anyway....guys, anyone had been to Sabah ? Any recommendation on that place ar ? I checked the net ar....flight only goes tawau and sandakan if not mistaken....which place to land better ?

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Mentalist...any good ?

But for spartacus....can u imagine....a tv series ? Hahhahaa...

Anyway....guys, anyone had been to Sabah ? Any recommendation on that place ar ? I checked the net ar....flight only goes tawau and sandakan if not mistaken....which place to land better ?
Kota Kinabalu go to place called Kampung Api Api.
Wow Sino Kadazan.......

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
Mr slownstedy, ur ride no. W** 8589 ka?
followed behind this white CF4 at paka earlier today.
rear spoiler chun!

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Mr slownstedy, ur ride no. W** 8589 ka?
followed behind this white CF4 at paka earlier today.
rear spoiler chun!
not mine la..........
mine oso white color(pearl) with modulo spoiler....my plate penang mali.....rear oredy convert to cl1.......
kau stay mana mr sloth

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
piang bla nak blik........4,5 hari lepas aku cuba kol kau..........ok2 bagus la kalau nak TT kat Mesra Mall.........nnt contact aku
baru balik td.ok..cnfm 29/03 TT at Mesra Mall..i got futsal friendly with my vendor..can join la...sloth...u free x that day????

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
baru balik td.ok..cnfm 29/03 TT at Mesra Mall..i got futsal friendly with my vendor..can join la...sloth...u free x that day????
alooo....i want to join too laa bro pyang...but im still not sure i can go back or not

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Modulo spoiler is the one with lights ?

Aiya....i almost forgot tim ! I still have those spoilers at my mechanic there.....later go check check it 1st ~

Sorry for the looong delay ~

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
will be in Kuantan between 28/03 and 30/03 - away day program (as usual la towards the new fiscal year need new business plan, initiatives etc.)

TT in Kuantan la then.. hehehe

Just remember la, need to touch up repair my front lip - you asked wandy to send yours at Kuantan last time right. Know the shop or do you have the contact number?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Hi all,

Let me know if anyone have front ABS sensor to let go (for sale). Apparently the one that I got from faisal is for the rear (sorry faisal, didnt check thoroughly with you).

Do you guys know the difference - in term of performance and driving characteristic - between CF4/CL1/CL7 (relatively small engine with high rev, high power) and the new Focus TDCi (low rev, low power, high torque)?

How about comparing Focus TDCi and the petrol powered cars in its class like Civic 2.0, Altis 1.8, Mazda3 2.0, Lancer 2.0 GT etc.?
Front ABS brand new would cost RM500 at least. Id cheaper donno.

I guess nobody tested the Ford TDCi yet. But from my understanding on car diesel engine, it's really high torque..except you can't really compare the outcome of high-torque diesel engine with high-torque petrol engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well for those who've grown up watching Japanese car videos from the gigantic Option group, like their all-time favourite Best Motoring seasons, Hot Version and the ever popular D1 Grand Prix Championship series, you've probably forgotten how interesting Japanese commentators can be.

Especially during climatic moments of the D1 GP heats, where the words Obunai (danger) and Sugoi (cool) are being...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience