Can 4G93 SOHC win Satria NEO

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Well...

Eg is a decade plus old, bushings old, the suspension also is much softer from a new Neo, and even if you did upgrade the suspension to coilovers/hilo whatever you call it, tires, alignment all play a part in handling.

Im sure the newer Neo will handle better than some Eg's around but consider the fact the Neo is new and the Eg well... old :). Suspension Design, driving style, all also are factors to put into consideration. I just popped in cause you were like saying how 'good' the iswara is. You should go learn about suspension design before making comments on whats good and bad haha, oh and old PORSCHES also used semi-trailing arms like the iswara last time :P. The iswara isnt thaaaat bad, its just the underdog haha. :rofl:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
aiyo...This topic come out la...
WTH!!!
If want to fight, fight with same hp of car or same cc la...
If u guys want to know,do a test lorh...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Just sharing..

Received my Gen 2 CPS.
Compare with my old junk Mivec, here is my observation :

- Power to weight ratio : Old junk is gain good power to weight ratio as 1.3 Satria chasis is super light !!

- Gear ratio : Mivec gear ratio is drive by 4.592 FD, while Gen2 CPS is set up with 4.302 FD. Have an impressive pick up on 1st and 2nd gear on Mivec, while CPS designed smooth pick up. Therefore, if u are talk about 0-100km/h , 0-400m test, still Mivec take advantages. However, Interm of top speed stability, GEN 2 will smooth mivec easily. ( Don't told me that how good is the suspension u are put in ur wira / Satria, after 160km/h, still floating ).

- Throttle respond : of coz is Mivec as drive by cable. However, new CPS have capable to acheive euro4 emission control as drive by wire.

- Stock set up on chasis : Gen 2 is giving me good impressive on handling and high speed stability. Thanks to the heavy and stiffer chasis design.

-FC : average from my old junk is 18 cent per KM while CPS is offer me with 10 cent per KM.

The conclusion after owned 90s technology engine vs post yr 2000 :

- Pick up : 90s engine will win as no emission control.

- Chasis design: post yr 2000 is focus on safety and stability. While 90s is mainly on power to weight ratio.

- FC : The latest engine u have, a good FC u get.

If u are look for good performance, u have to :

- pay for safety ( light weight chasis )
- pay for high speed stability

If u are look for safety and high speed stability, u have to :

- pay for pick up

If u are look for performance , safety and high speed stability, u have to :

- Look for Euro car like Golf GTI, Clio etc...

:biggrin:

A

arexedehedFaf

ö, ), à ìÿñî è ðûáó ãîòîâÿò áîëüøèìè êóñêàìè×òîáû áûòü çäîðîâûì, ÷åëîâåêó íóæíî ïðàâèëüíî ïèòàòüñÿ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I am writing this thread to get some recommendations of what cars to consider, my budget is MYR120,000. Currently i already owned 2 cars, have been reliable, just occasionally needed minor repairs. Needed a 3rd car because we need 1 more car for spare, just in case both my dailies went into garage because my GF also drives mine.

Last week, i went and test drove 3 cars fall under my budget and below is the test reports for your reference:

1.) BMW 325i E90 - Year made 2011 (as per...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience