4g91 modification

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
all already test for drag..to get much better powerfull use stand alone lor..
depend owner budget lah...

Bro, sorry my mistake lah!!!...aiyaaa...i though 4g15...this topic 4g91.....
SORRY!!..hahaha:banghead:.....aduhai!!!!
No worries. We all make mistake...

BTW, bro boy2900 and hb015369 may use their car for daily drive... So...
Not necesary to upgrade to standalone...

Set up is all depends on the purpose of modification. So, there is not 1 fix set up for 1 race car/engine...

hb015369

Aug 17, 2006
Thank speed2horizon, metal333 & other ahbang suggestion :)
I think i will go to emanage, & 421 extractor 1st. coz budget problem.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

No worries. We all make mistake...

BTW, bro boy2900 and hb015369 may use their car for daily drive... So...
Not necesary to upgrade to standalone...

Set up is all depends on the purpose of modification. So, there is not 1 fix set up for 1 race car/engine...
Yes..i use for daily drive, so i think i won`t go to stand alone MOD. I want my 4G91 became more lighter than b4.

asid_b

Mar 27, 2006
i just got 4G91A for my wira.. what must i do to make the engine more lighter than std ones.. i just change my muffler to MIT twintip ones..

i've plan to fit in powerzone tuned length/Wira Se extractor.. is there anyone selling it around putrajaya and how much is it in the market?

Last edited:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
i just got 4G91A for my wira.. what must i do to make the engine more lighter than std ones.. i just change my muffler to MIT twintip ones..

i've plan to fit in powerzone tuned length/Wira Se extractor.. is there anyone selling it around putrajaya and how much is it in the market?
powerzone extractor is a good modification
if you want alternative try to search for zth member call zendengoh he do sell aftermarket extractor too...price is cheaper than powerzone and the performance not bad as well...

to make your engine lighter and better pick up maybe you can try to buy lighten crank pulley

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Thank speed2horizon, metal333 & other ahbang suggestion :)
I think i will go to emanage, & 421 extractor 1st. coz budget problem.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Yes..i use for daily drive, so i think i won`t go to stand alone MOD. I want my 4G91 became more lighter than b4.
With tunning, u can achieve better AFR. With a better AFR, engine feels lighter and fuel efficiency also better.

FOr both of you, u want to fell the smoothness of the engine, send your engine for balancing use better bearings, example Kings racing and ACL racing. But those bearing are 2X the $$$ compare to the good bearings like ALUGLIDE... Good, Economical and durable, try looking for ACL DURAGLIDE.

But only worth doing it before the engine went into the engine bay or when u need to do a overhaul.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
With tunning, u can achieve better AFR. With a better AFR, engine feels lighter and fuel efficiency also better.

FOr both of you, u want to fell the smoothness of the engine, send your engine for balancing use better bearings, example Kings racing and ACL racing. But those bearing are 2X the $$$ compare to the good bearings like ALUGLIDE... Good, Economical and durable, try looking for ACL DURAGLIDE.

But only worth doing it before the engine went into the engine bay or when u need to do a overhaul.
bro mind to explain more on the bearings? how does it function to make the car run smoother compare to the stock bearings?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
bro mind to explain more on the bearings? how does it function to make the car run smoother compare to the stock bearings?
Err.... Different series bearings are made of different composition materials and receipe. Bearings looks all the same with bare eyes. However, u can see used bearings with some scrathes on the contact surface may have different color.

Regarding the race bearings improving performance/making the engine feels lighter. Example, The ACL bearings. The ACL Race Series Bearings contain an X suffix have an extra +0.001" oil clearance. So, the engine run smoother...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Err.... Different series bearings are made of different composition materials and receipe. Bearings looks all the same with bare eyes. However, u can see used bearings with some scrathes on the contact surface may have different color.

Regarding the race bearings improving performance/making the engine feels lighter. Example, The ACL bearings. The ACL Race Series Bearings contain an X suffix have an extra +0.001" oil clearance. So, the engine run smoother...
oh i see i see bearing do play important role eh...
haha ACL bearing is so expensive haha sob sob cant afford to do buy it at the moment

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oh i see i see bearing do play important role eh...
haha ACL bearing is so expensive haha sob sob cant afford to do buy it at the moment
No need to buy n use it purposely la... When u rebuild or overhaul ur engine, then plunk in 1 shot. Save the labour ma...

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
To all sifu , Want to ask .

Can 4g93 airflow sensor and also fuel injector 240cc install at 4g91 ?

My 4g91 still stock stock ecu, stock wiring , and stock engine . Only gearbox is 4g93 .

If i put the 4g93 airflow sensor and 240cc , what will happen ?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
To all sifu , Want to ask .

Can 4g93 airflow sensor and also fuel injector 240cc install at 4g91 ?

My 4g91 still stock stock ecu, stock wiring , and stock engine . Only gearbox is 4g93 .

If i put the 4g93 airflow sensor and 240cc , what will happen ?
No point, waste time, waste fuel...
Engine running rich. And will feel heavy. Iddling rich...

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
OOO, N what about 4g91 auto ecu and 4g91 manual ecu , izit same function ?

Can i plug in 4g93 ecu in 4g91 ?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
OOO, N what about 4g91 auto ecu and 4g91 manual ecu , izit same function ?

Can i plug in 4g93 ecu in 4g91 ?
Well, every engine set up will have their own ECU setting or mapping. 4G91 manual and auto is different. But they can be used. Auto ECU are tuned a very slightly richer to overcome the load of the Auto gearbox to provide better power. Provided air is sufficient.

4G93 ecu can plug n play... but just imagine. U have a horse, it consumes 100KG grass/day for normal activity. All carbo will be consumed fully. But suddenly, u felt itchy and forced the horce to eat 130KG/day for the same activity... Where do u think the remaining 30KG of carbohydrate will go..? come out from the back right..? As shitz....

U operate the horse with a bigger brain and a bigger lung... But the activity will still the same.... Unless, u change the heart with a higher metabolism and can pump faster...

Why la u wanna do that..? It won't be more powerful...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over last weekend a couple of Nissan Silvia S13s went uphill for some fun and a round of photos. Barely a few days after Hari Raya, these blokes just cannot tahan and had to have some uphill fun while having their usual Sunday roti telur.

...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience