[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
my oil pressure sender defective and ask quotation from seller. he gave me advice to
confirm it first weather my gauge or sender problem before decided. after confirm my sender got problem, paid, received, installed and now my gauge working as normal.

one more time, free bump to this great seller. hope, many more online trader like him.

thanks, bin.

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
my oil pressure sender defective and ask quotation from seller. he gave me advice to
confirm it first weather my gauge or sender problem before decided. after confirm my sender got problem, paid, received, installed and now my gauge working as normal.

one more time, free bump to this great seller. hope, many more online trader like him.

thanks, bin.
HEHE.. thx for the bump bro

next time dont twist ur sensor 360 degree.. haha

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
Re: [WTS] LATEST 60mm Prosport STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

you got led meter only?
oh.. i got a lot...

analog .. single color.. 2 color.. 7 color

smoke face... white face..

digital..

you may refer from my website

www.sriardin.com

thx thx

bin.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
mind pm me the price list for "60MM AMBER AND WHITE LED DISPLAY WITH PEAK AND ADJUSTABLE WARNING "? thanks.

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
forgot to ask u sir.......i didnt get any "autogauge sticker" as i know that every new purchase must have it right?? :hmmmm: the thing is its an open box purchase and maybe u missplace it somewhere in ur bonnet.....i need that sticker so bad.......thanx..

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
forgot to ask u sir.......i didnt get any "autogauge sticker" as i know that every new purchase must have it right?? :hmmmm: the thing is its an open box purchase and maybe u missplace it somewhere in ur bonnet.....i need that sticker so bad.......thanx..
should be inside the box.. u check n see.. if dont have then u let me know.. i have a lot in my office.. hehe

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Bro, for the LCD/LEd gauges, does it come with peak and warning as well?
Pls PM me best prices for oil temp, oil press, water temp and exh temp.. thanks!!

Thanks

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
payment made bro...should reach by friday right? thanks

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
payment made bro...should reach by friday right? thanks
yeap.. pos tmr , friday noon receive.. worst come to worst will be saturday only, no worry

tomorrow i will give u the tracking number..

thx thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience