My experience in workshop.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
this type of sarjan also got? which this statement u can file a case against that sarjan.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
this type of sarjan also got? which this statement u can file a case against that sarjan.

haha...tu him it was a joke....

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

bro Danz, count me in.. maybe its time for the 'FatBoy' to use his 'powers of persuasion'.. the only lips flappin' on the mutha focka will be located in his butt.. :mad:
no prob bro..will count u in....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i following tis thread. hope Danz car will get good treatment at d bodyshop....check day by day tat the metal work was properly done,beated and not just thick simen to mask it ony.. Its just a reminder. if thers any crack in the bent chassis. dont just pull out and reweld it back. reinforce it wid xtra sheets of thin metal plates. it wouldnt be strong as ori if its just a normal pull out straightening repair.

well tis is what i advice to my friend in my drift club...seens alot accident which involved chassis repair. so here i am to share

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
renxun,
thanks for your advice bro...i will go to the kedai ketuk tmr & informed him bout the reinforced chasis....pls do follow this thread bro...i will update from mon-fri only....no internet at home ma...:(

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
If possible bro, update us with photo snapshots of the progress going on each time you go there.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
im at ofis la...
my bro in law is Inspector at IPD rompin, he is the 1 that helps me out when i kena stop by police or JPJ roadblock..... when he heard the story i told him, cos i seek his advice on how to make police report that i wanna protect myself without claiming my insurance & summon the workshop & mechanic. Since he is in KL for some case, so when free he will drop by the shop to hear the story from A-Z....

....later i will call my parents in law for an update.
renxun,
thanks for your advice bro...i will go to the kedai ketuk tmr & informed him bout the reinforced chasis....pls do follow this thread bro...i will update from mon-fri only....no internet at home ma...:(
Nvm, sell to me :biggrin:
Really don't want to sell? cuz I got a feeling the mech won't be able to put it back to it's 100% condition like before...haih...this type of ppl give unnecessary trouble to ppl nia...

Next time, *touchwood* if i kena summon can I call you for a favor arr bro? lolz! :rofl:

Hmm..why don't install internet at home bro? nobody using i guess? Include me if wanna tiu9 him on final day lolz!

ahmadRoy

Jun 1, 2009
aiseh Danz...feel sorry for you & yr car laa....
just planning wanna see yr newly built engine this weekend....
but then suddenly this s**t happen...F**k the mech..!!
anyway, all the best & dont give him face anymore...tiow kaw2...

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Bro danz,
If your problem still not settle,PM me bro...I can kawtim with you to settle with this workshop if they ignore your claim.Its actually is Kementerian Perdagangan Dlm Negeri Koperasi Dan Kepenggunaan.They got a Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna to protect consumer right.This is the official website http://www.kpdnhep.gov.my/

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ahmadroy...
thats y....im also excited to see & test my new engine.....
but wattudu, no rezeki yet...

pijulrs,
yeah, thanks bro...in the 1st page, subcon already send me the link, i went thru it...
i typed out my report already.....my car now is now in the kedai ketuk.....
already started on the work. will post more pics of the update on monday....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
You really have to keep track closely only they will fix it nicely like bro renxun mentioned... Or else they will just cover it for sure... Since your relatives all so powerful and you also know a lot in car, hopefully your mech really puts his heart into repairing it...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
You really have to keep track closely only they will fix it nicely like bro renxun mentioned... Or else they will just cover it for sure... Since your relatives all so powerful and you also know a lot in car, hopefully your mech really puts his heart into repairing it...
haha...where got powerful bro...i didnt ask for their help...they the 1 called me & ask me wat happened.......he has to put his heart when repairing, if not he should face the consequences......:mad::mad:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro, hope everything fine.... all the best doin back ur ride... and again make sure that assH@le pays for wat he did..... as for wat every wan sayin ya it true most of the ketuk body fella will just simen it off. after awhile u will c cracks everywhere.... like my ride now... me also sending to a shop in puchong to redo my chasis.... keep us updated ok.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro, hope everything fine.... all the best doin back ur ride... and again make sure that assH@le pays for wat he did..... as for wat every wan sayin ya it true most of the ketuk body fella will just simen it off. after awhile u will c cracks everywhere.... like my ride now... me also sending to a shop in puchong to redo my chasis.... keep us updated ok.....
thanks bro...he has to pay bro no matter wat....as renxun told me, he has to put thin metal sheets on the chasis & weld it...if just pull back the chasis will be no use, cos that part already weakened...
aiya....your chasis senget cos your car too powerful already la....haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience