Engine transplant inquiry (Pricing related)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
unker mat salleh iKzo, u forget wiring and ecu also..u have to use back 92 ecu n wiring as well...da semens can throw to south china seas :biggrin:

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
bro,

are refer to transplant from anything from half cut to your engine bay?, if like that, it is around that price... Or only that 4g92 engine that is from or half cut condition going to your car?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wahhhh that is extremely cheap wei.

seems like you are only missing wiring and ECU.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
unker mat salleh iKzo, u forget wiring and ecu also..u have to use back 92 ecu n wiring as well...da semens can throw to south china seas :biggrin:
wahhhh that is extremely cheap wei.
seems like you are only missing wiring and ECU.
Ya hor.. forgot about that. So maybe after ECU and wiring install, altogether everything 2k+? Ah.. but even 2k+ the 4G92 price is surprisingly low. I thought 4G92 was in high demand since the outlawing of 4G63 in Wira chassis?

bro,
are refer to transplant from anything from half cut to your engine bay?, if like that, it is around that price... Or only that 4g92 engine that is from or half cut condition going to your car?
Erm.. I said 4G92 halfcut + service what. It's surprisingly cheap. I thought it would've cost me 4k at least.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
its gotta be the Sohc 1.6 like oem proton/mitsu.. Dohc Mivec 92 can only get the head for that price

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
although i dun use mitsu but during general transplant there are few sections, engine installation, wiring, exhaust piping and please dont forget the aircond.

and also the general service which also contributed to the cost such as engine oil, oil filter,coolant, power steering fluid, aircond gas and if you transplant the gearbox and brakes frm the halfcut too, then u need to add in the brake and clutch fluid costing as well

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
renxun : Yeah. Thanks for the tips. Have already accounted for the oils in a separate calculation.

Anyway, this transplant for the Mivec engine is too suspicious. I've decided not to proceed in case kena chop here and there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Heritage Race Cars in the streets of Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, 18 March 2006 —

Report:
BMW Group MALAYSIA
Corporate Communications

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience