Group buy: Goodridge braided clutch hose (dc5)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
due to the fact that i have sold my car off...i have no idea what to do with mine. timmy i sell it to you so that you have spare hose ok?

our meeting end of this month confirm?

yes sir!

our secret private date confirmed :love:

shhhh ...... don't tell anyone ...... two's a company .... three's a threesome!!! :thefinger:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
J's racing clutch hose: i think selling for something like RM350 or RM450 , if not mistaken.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
yeap....but what is the price ?
the item is brand new and still in the box. i believe RM150 is fair price?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

yes sir!

our secret private date confirmed :love:

shhhh ...... don't tell anyone ...... two's a company .... three's a threesome!!! :thefinger:
ok timmy. just to let you know i'm having a paint ball tournament end of this month saturday and sunday. so maybe we can meet after 2pm at sunway. is that ok with you?

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
Anyone interested with the clutch hose? Selling same price with the GP Price RM150. It's brand new..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i could not sit tight and not trying it for myself so i did use 50/50 vinegar solution into the radiator and ran the engine for 2 days. Before i decided, i went through deep research and i found out about acetic acid in vinegar reacts with the rust (iron oxide) to form a water soluble salt. (ferric acetate)

Fe(OH)3 + 3CH3CO2H -> Fe(CH3CO2)3 + 3H2O

meaning if i were to test the result, i just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience