Swapping rear bonnet + wiper with stock bonnet

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
ekzos besar confirm kena tahan boss. 5zigen 304 confirm lepas ahahahahahaha

ahhhh crap! didnt know about the tint testing procedure. the test on my previous car was done under the shades in puspakom not on open area! had to peel off the tint otherwise the inspection will fail. kasihan the new owner kena buat new tint...
Thats why laa, just wanna know. But, it all depends on luck i guess. Last time my old car use big exhaust no issue. Now use integra all clean. No tinted, stock rims just that exhaust (small & a lil bit noisy) and CF bonnet is the attraction to them! hahaha. When i see the post from that guy it puzzles me. :confused: after almost 8 months never bumped to a JPJ road block....

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hi All,

I did bumped with jpj block..in ipoh..of cos my car got tinted rear 3 panel glass la...another 3 in front still in greenage color...and roaring exhaust...on my dc5...well...i roll down my front window to let them check who i am in the car...then they asked me roll a bit for them to check the tinted glass...well...it is okie..cos there is penetration light into my car...so they also let me go...:thefinger:haha...
those guy really dunno wat is so call comfort....u think tinted for fun meh? and another thing is dc5...rear window very ease to view inside..will create lot of thief intention 1....if storing something behind....rite..:banghead:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Hi All,

I did bumped with jpj block..in ipoh..of cos my car got tinted rear 3 panel glass la...another 3 in front still in greenage color...and roaring exhaust...on my dc5...well...i roll down my front window to let them check who i am in the car...then they asked me roll a bit for them to check the tinted glass...well...it is okie..cos there is penetration light into my car...so they also let me go...:thefinger:haha...
those guy really dunno wat is so call comfort....u think tinted for fun meh? and another thing is dc5...rear window very ease to view inside..will create lot of thief intention 1....if storing something behind....rite..:banghead:
There is a retractable - blind to cover the rear boot to be seen from outside and to avoid glare from the items in the boot to reflect at you rear mirror. I believe its a standard accessory for DC5's

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Not all DC5 has the rear shelf cover. It's one of the accessory / optional item.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Not all DC5 has the rear shelf cover. It's one of the accessory / optional item.
a good reason to use black glass when u dont have the rear trunk cover. whenever being stopped by jpj just tell them "encik kalau cermin saya cerah habis la senang orang nampak and curi barang-barang kat boot belakang" :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

brothers banyak jual :P
brothers memang banyak barang 'Type-R'. kotak tisu type-r pon ada! hahaha..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
brothers memang banyak barang 'Type-R'. kotak tisu type-r pon ada! hahaha..
I like the abang type r gas pedal. oh man really sporty :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

correct. and its not easy to find one if i am not mistaken. anyway i have driven DC5 with black rear tinted glass for two years and encountered countless of police and jpj never being stop once. well you can consider me lucky i guess.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
haha yeah me too.. stopped by jpj at roadblock and the police on a bike but not because of the black glass or loud ass exhaust. but because of 'fancy' plate font. :congrats: i dont its too small but ah well, it doesnt fit the right spec as per law. guess i have to use big numbers/alphabets like Brunei cars.. even blind people can see.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
haha yeah me too.. stopped by jpj at roadblock and the police on a bike but not because of the black glass or loud ass exhaust. but because of 'fancy' plate font. :congrats: i dont its too small but ah well, it doesnt fit the right spec as per law. guess i have to use big numbers/alphabets like Brunei cars.. even blind people can see.
Lightningfield, u be the trend-setter and use Brunei sized plates for your car! :biggrin: