Something is wrong!

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hye guys. Just wanna ask u if u know what the problem is.

Even when i remove the keys from my car, the aircond is still on!

I think thats how my battery died few days ago.

I dont know how can this happen.

I can even put it to number 4(full blast) and it will still run even when the key is removed!

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

But then when i click on the rear windscreen defroster, suddenly the aircond will switch off.

Does anyone here know what the problem is?

Planning to get it checked someother time. :banghead: :banghead:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
do you have turbo timer installed in your car? maybe the ignition wire is connected at the wrong place.
better have it checked ASAP, otherwise you will be just keep on changing batteries which will cost you hundreds.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
Hye guys. Just wanna ask u if u know what the problem is.

Even when i remove the keys from my car, the aircond is still on!

I think thats how my battery died few days ago.

I dont know how can this happen.

I can even put it to number 4(full blast) and it will still run even when the key is removed!

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

But then when i click on the rear windscreen defroster, suddenly the aircond will switch off.

Does anyone here know what the problem is?

Planning to get it checked someother time. :banghead: :banghead:
wat car u use..in some car both a/c and defrozer are close to each other...in some car both share same circuit...
if recently if u add something or chg something whc needs u touch or disturb dashboard check again...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wiring problem....agreed!
cant be on even yr key removed.

if on the moment u turn to ignition on but not yet crank its normal....coz some cars they connect direct to ac.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro, did u install any turbo timer or not 1st place?? dun later DIY timer ans the ACC no cut off ler..

my previous ride DIY turbo timer then my player can be ON when the key removed too...

*paiseh paiseh*

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Bro, did u install any turbo timer or not 1st place?? dun later DIY timer ans the ACC no cut off ler..

my previous ride DIY turbo timer then my player can be ON when the key removed too...

*paiseh paiseh*
Noler, some cars comes pre-wired like that. Cos my previous company vans both Toyota Hiace can on the radio even if the key is not in the ignition... haha... dont paiseh.. :driver:

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro i dont have any turbo/shemurbo timer installed.

My car is just standard.

Its a Year 2007 Honda City.

I dont know what the problem is.

Last time when i changed my audio, they opened the console where the aircond switch was located at to get to the radio.

But then, cud that be the problem? Something loose?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
ah ha...confirm...wiring problem...
perhaps there's a loose wire...or a wiring pin not properly plug in...

try to open it yourself...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
agreed with chinozie.ether loose cable or wrongly inserted cable...rather than diy,bring back to the same shop...u stil got warranty rite???

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
go to honda sc , tell them to check , wont be much , better get it done rigfht as 90% of car catching fire is due to wiring problems.

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bros.

Just now i went to the audio shop where i did my audio at TTDI, they opened the whole console, and not only did they find ANYTHING WRONG, but they also caused a bloody chip on my dashboard console because of the screwdriver.

At last, they said that "<b>we cannot do anything, u have to go to aircond shop and get it checked</b>"

But one thing i remember last time when they were installing my audio, when they opened the console, they took out the keys and tried to switch on the aircond, and it cud be ON! But then the guy opened the console again and fixed something and it was alright after that.

Maybe they dont want to admit their own mistake, i dont know, even my aircond light sometimes on/off, but when i hit the aircond console, then suddenly the light will switch on.

Never going to that sial shop again la.. AK or AB audio i forgot the name. Next to PERODUA TTDI.

And "ravinggill" , my honda warranty already expired .

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Glad you have it solved. Case closed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can’t get enough of the new BMW M5 F10 and after the static shots of it hit the interwebs, we now have some rolling footage of the super-sedan taking to the course, with a few seconds of mandatory hoonage just because it’s an M5.

Although most of the video consists of the M5 just cruising around the tight course, as we mentioned, there’s a few seconds where it’s let loose. You get to hear the twin-turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience