4G93T Club

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
yups bro..already check..didn't found any leakage..FYI i'm using castrol 10w-40..with standard engine and normal daily use..my engine run smoothly and no white smoke..

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
guys..wah long time not log in..hehe..
have a question, any of you face problem the engine oil keep decrease in a week and at the same time didn't found any leakage. keep me headache..:hmmmm:
got some reason here,one is your engine piston ring damage,two is your turbo got oil leaking, three is you always rev the car let your engine oil come out from oil breathe hole from valve cover hose,hope can help u

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
bro chris & Cons..for the reason no 1. I didn't found any white smoke from behind. That means my engine still ok. is it true?? for no 2, yesterday..i bring my car for inspection and they found out that my turbo had a small leak at the outlet..is it the reason my car got this problem? and the breather..yups there are many oil left, not only in the breather..my oil cap also have to change.found out the oil coming out thru the cap whenever i rev it...erm try to solve by this week..anyway..thanks guys for the help..:adore:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
bro chris & Cons..for the reason no 1. I didn't found any white smoke from behind. That means my engine still ok. is it true?? for no 2, yesterday..i bring my car for inspection and they found out that my turbo had a small leak at the outlet..is it the reason my car got this problem? and the breather..yups there are many oil left, not only in the breather..my oil cap also have to change.found out the oil coming out thru the cap whenever i rev it...erm try to solve by this week..anyway..thanks guys for the help..:adore:
is ur turbo leaking bro..
check your turbine will be fine and ur problem will be solved bro

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

ok the turbo maybe is oil feed return line hose leak or turbine oil seal leak,if the oil cap leak is mean your extra oil breathe hose pressure no enuf release,need take out your valve cover and cut the hose pipe bore the bigger hole and weld the bigger pipe the foreman know need how big the pipe need no worry~

Last edited:

cawyn

Known Member
Feb 19, 2008
bros, i haven't logged-in for quite some time! just read the last 30 pages i missed. hahaha.

anyways, recently my car has had this funny sound when i'm driving.. its like a soft krup krup krup krup krup sound. feels like its a spinning sound.. like a fan? but when i free my gear, the sound is gone. its only when i'm on the move. my mech said it was the wheel bearing, but we checked it and its still ok.

then, few days back i took a spirited drive up frasers hill. after coming back down, my car started having white smoke in idle.. i revved it, and alot more smoke came out. but until today, i drove lightly and there's no white smoke.

btw, my driveshaft cover ALWAYS TEARS! damn frustrating wei. in february i reconditioned the left driveshaft. now my inner covers tore, both sides.

not just that bros, my handbrake is damn useless! i can push the car with my handbrakes up. my car rolled down like. 2-3 times already. hit my house wall, then hit a tree. during mamak my friend called me, "dude you parked in the middle of the road? cos your car is in the middle of the road." tried adding spacers to the handbrake assy at the rear calipers still x work. reserviced both sides too, in feb as well. still same :(

any idea what's happening to my car all the sifus here? i kepala pening already. :( sorry for the super long message!

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
lolx.. bro it sound real funny and dangerous too.. make sure ur car well check before leave garage. Chill..

AndyDemarco

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
halo all sifus,

my engine also makan engine oil like crazy, no leakage whatsoever when i look undercarriage.
Sometimes when idle got lotsa white smoke coming out of the exhaust. when full on throttle also got white/greyish smoke come out.
when full on throttle sometimes car jerking also.

what does this mean??
any help would be appreciated. :)

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
overhaul the engine will be how much ??

After overhaul will the problem occurs?

cawyn

Known Member
Feb 19, 2008
yeah, i'll be checking the turbo soon. just did my driveshaft oil seal and inner covers today. sound is still there though. no white smoke at all, only that day. :S

but my handbrake, i'm living with it already hehe. always park in gear!