Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Alpine CDA-9886 CD Receiver

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

The CDA-9886 CD receiver furthers Alpine's top-notch reputation for excellent sound. Its strong internal amp delivers powerful output, and you can shape the sound with Bass Engine® sound controls — a 2-band parametric equalizer, plus a low-pass filter for your subwoofer. The stereo also features a high-pass filter that'll keep your full-range speakers clear by eliminating the low bass that they can't handle.

General features:

# CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
# plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
# fold-down, detachable face with a 2-line BioLite display
# remote control

Audio features:

# Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
# high-pass filter (speakers and front/rear preamp outputs)

Expandability:
# compatible with: Alpine Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
# compatible with Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor and KTX-H100 tuning kit
# inputs: USB input, includes KCE-422i iPod control cable, optional aux input
# outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
# compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

- Selling at RM950 only
- 12 months warranty
click here for more items!!!

**All used/new items are guaranteed from clean source, non-stolen item! We may not be the best price merchant but we are definitely one of the honest and offer our best price!!

Policies and Returns:
-Transaction Type: COD (JB) or Bank Transfer
-Delivery type: Agencies and cost refer to customer
-Seller deserves the right to cancel transactions due to pricing mistakes or stock issues.
-Buyer is responsible for shipping on all returns defective or not. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
-Defective return will be replace or refund at seller discretion. Items found to be defective due to unauthorized repairs, or physical damage will not be covered under our return policy or warranty.
-All Returns must be made in original condition and include all accessories to avoid any additional fee.
-All returns are subject to testing by seller prior to any exchange or repair.
-Feel free to message/PM me with any questions. I will respond ASAP!:proud:
-H/P: 012-7707997, Email: [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
This is best price, no hidden cost at all. COD around johor bahru area... installation can be provided at jb area for rm20 only. cheers ^_^

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
got, will upload soon... ^_^

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
breakfast bump at mcd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience